Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

8 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Sci fi horror is one of my favorite genres.  There hasn't been underwater horror of note since the Abyss and Sphere.  doesn't look that good but it'll do:

If it’s done right, it’s fun to watch. This looks hopeful. 

@Cult Icon have you seen Below from David Twohy? This trailer has the same feel of that.

Also, it isn’t underwater sci fi horror but Sunshine by Danny Boyle? Again, this trailer reminds me of that too. 

3 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

If it’s done right, it’s fun to watch. This looks hopeful. 

@Cult Icon have you seen Below from David Twohy? This trailer has the same feel of that.

Also, it isn’t underwater sci fi horror but Sunshine by Danny Boyle? Again, this trailer reminds me of that too. 

No I've never heard/seen these films.  I'll check them out later.

I like submarine movies too but few are very good.  "Das Boot" is one of the most famous German movies and a great submarine/war movie

10 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Sometimes.  It's kind of weird that their boyfriends are aiding the advertisement of their beautiful girlfriends in the guise of helping their "career"- a possible sowing of the seeds of destruction

I would say it's an ego thing too. Mostly every guy loves to show off their wives and girlfriends, but that brings jealousy and envy into their dynamic too.

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I would say it's an ego thing too. Mostly every guy loves to show off their wives and girlfriends

I agree, eg. Josephine S's airhead boyfriend even posts pictures of them pre/after sex for the world to see.  Short sighted and increasing risks to oneself from mate-poaching

It came to me that the thing that the youtube offers (beyond the thousands of pictures of the woman already) is further insight to their personality and whether or not they are attractive or not at that level too.   Anybody in the world can watch the videos and have virtual dates with them.  It's a very real risk from the guy's POV. 

The male comments in the youtube videos are quite delusional.

I'm never going back to California... I'll keep listenning to Led Zeppelin's song "going to california", but I don't want to go there ever again, because it's probably where the next plague outbreak will start. :ermm:

This is a f** nightmare... :banghead:

12 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

No I've never heard/seen these films.  I'll check them out later.

I like submarine movies too but few are very good.  "Das Boot" is one of the most famous German movies and a great submarine/war movie

I haven’t seen it. 

I do think you will enjoy Below then. 

39 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Below and Sunshine look interesting!!!

They are really good. 

I agree with pretty much everything that Mr. Carlin said and wrote. 

I can imagine what he would say about the crap this world became in the decade plus since he lived.