Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 8/9/2019 at 4:49 PM, Enrico_sw said:

@Cult Icon

I like the voices of these two women, particularly the one that shouts at 1:50. She has a lot of energy.

I've never heard music like the Witcher soundtrack. Have you?

Are you finished with the base game and doing Hearts of Stone?

6 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide while on suicide watch.

Color me skeptical.

200.gif

I haven't been following Epstein however my favorite escapes from the Hangman was the Bosnian war criminal that took poison while "F'youing" the court and Hermann Goering, who trolled Nuremberg Donald Trump style and then killed himself with a poison pill that he hid in his anus 

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

What are y’all’s take away from the suicide of Epstein’s? 

I really have no idea how the case is going to go. I do feel for all the victims though.

7 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I haven't been following Epstein however my favorite escapes from the Hangman was the Bosnian war criminal that took poison while "F'youing" the court and Hermann Goering, who trolled Nuremberg Donald Trump style and then killed himself with a poison pill that he hid in his anus

First he was on suicide watch and then he wasn't, who knows.

I'm just saying it was convenient timing with his documents being released on Friday with more allegedly high profile businessmen and politicians implicated. Then he's dead the next morning. Something seems off about this whole thing.

28 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

First he was on suicide watch and then he wasn't, who knows.

I'm just saying it was convenient timing with his documents being released on Friday with more allegedly high profile businessmen and politicians implicated. Then he's dead the next morning. Something seems off about this whole thing.

food for conspiracy theories:

Goering got his cyanide pill by befriending a guard and then getting him to bring a package for him

6 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

It’s shady as fuck if you ask me.