Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

49 minutes ago, jkjk said:

@Stormbringer (and anyone) When a model (or other) is wearing a band's shirt, do you assume they listen to the band or know the band's music?

For me, if it is a photo shoot, I usually think they don’t. 

If it’s a street style or the models just goofing around, then yes, I like to believe that they do.

13 hours ago, jkjk said:

@Stormbringer (and anyone) When a model (or other) is wearing a band's shirt, do you assume they listen to the band or know the band's music?

12 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

For me, if it is a photo shoot, I usually think they don’t. 

If it’s a street style or the models just goofing around, then yes, I like to believe that they do.

Pretty much this.

If it's for a photoshoot, of course not. When I comment something on those kind of pictures it's never actually serious and more of a "joke" (for the lack of a better word).

If it's a candid then I consider there's an actual possibility, but I don't assume it either. And it also depends on the case. For example I know that Alessandra Ambrosio actually likes Rock music, especially 90s Grunge bands, like Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and the such.

There was also not long ago a series of candid pictures of Taylor wearing a Rush shirt. I thinks there's good chances she actually listens to them. Rush it's not a band you would wear a t-shirt of to be "posing around" because they are not THAT well known. Not like, say Guns n' Roses or Metallica, or Nirvana. And then someone posted on her thread that her sisters were into classic rock so it's very possible she actually knows Rush music.

---------------------------

4th day with no running water.

Turns out the oil contamination occurred during the night from Wednesday to Thursday and it was only informed by Thursday morning (I had a coffee with that water :hang: ) and it reached the river, which was only informed YESTERDAY...

All the situation and the incompetence surrounding it is incredible.

Many heads should roll on that water company for a start.

Trump playing some 4d chess 🤣 MAGA 2020

All time low unemployment, great economy, Dow hit above 20000 first time ever. Isis caliphate obliterated etc, Drug OD's at a 30 year low. More people buying homes, lower insurance rates. Dems played themselves and now they are just exposing each other, and falling on their own sword 🤣