Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 6/12/2019 at 4:44 PM, Enrico_sw said:

@Cult Icon I'm starting to really like this wild hunt!!!

The original soundtrack was awesome but then I heard the one for the two expansions.  I think I listened to "Blood and Wine's" soundtrack the most because it is much more upbeat.  

how far are you into the game??

On 6/11/2019 at 10:33 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I saw that. This is now one of the two games I am looking forward to, along with "Phoenix Point".

On 6/11/2019 at 6:05 PM, Enrico_sw said:

This game is my jam! :bellazon: It looks GREAT! They offer you to pre-order it, but they will release it in April 2020.... (I never understand this pre-order thing :laugh:)

CD projekt are the guys that made the Witcher 3 (the game that I play atm and I like it more and more):bounce:

Are you guys interested in "Doom Eternal?"

22 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The original soundtrack was awesome but then I heard the one for the two expansions.  I think I listened to "Blood and Wine's" soundtrack the most because it is much more upbeat.  

how far are you into the game??

I'm after Crookback bog, in the quest "Family Matters". I try to do all the secondary quests I can do and I love Gwent, it's really an interesting card game.

21 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Are you guys interested in "Doom Eternal?"

The graphics are undeniably beautiful, but I didn't like the atmosphere. It's too "charged" and it feels too meaningless. I used to like Quake III arena and games like that (a long time ago), but I might get bored playing it now. It's too pointless.

1 hour ago, CandleVixen said:

Some days you get the nice FiL, and some weeks you get the bad attitude, accusing bastard of a FiL. 

Im not looking for sympathy, I just had to put it out to the universe. 

Thanks for reading. #DementiaIsFun

Sorry to hear :(

My grandaunt also has Dementia.  She was once a schoolteacher like my granduncle but tragically, she lost her mind by late middle age.  My granduncle stood by her and never abandoned her.