Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

26 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I would think that these cities are too "polluted" by foreign influence to be truly french?

Those places like to hold on to their French heritage with a death grip, but they truly are bastardized French copycat versions. French people would laugh in their face and probably would consider them cousins by marriage.

7 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Those places like to hold on to their French heritage with a death grip, but they truly are bastardized French copycat versions. French people would laugh in their face and probably would consider them cousins by marriage.

Any city that's americanized by multi-national corporations, modern architecture, and masses of poor people is in a sad, sad state ...  This describes many cities on the East Coast.  so boring

22 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

It looks nice. You've already been there, haven't you? I remember you posted on "Bar Harbor" IIRC.

14 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Any city that's americanized by multi-national corporations, modern architecture, and masses of poor people is in a sad, sad state ...  This describes many cities on the East Coast.  so boring

I like the Colonial architecture in the Northeast which definitely has an English vibe to it.

When you are woke up at 5:55 am by the neighbors fucking polka sounding circus music that they are playing OUTSIDE... 

Edit: Now there is like 8 of them talking...... LOUDLY.  Could be solved by me shutting the bedroom window.... But then any cross breeze I would get would be gone and its way to early to turn on the AC.

guess I'm up for the day....... Joy!!! FML

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

When you are woke up at 5:55 am by the neighbors fucking polka sounding circus music that they are playing OUTSIDE... 

Edit: Now there is like 8 of them talking...... LOUDLY.  Could be solved by me shutting the bedroom window.... But then any cross breeze I would get would be gone and its way to early to turn on the AC.

guess I'm up for the day....... Joy!!! FML

Nelson_Ha-Ha.thumb.jpg.335c6b841ad623d404d2cd8cd02f45e7.jpg

Don't you have ear plugs? :chicken: