Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

I am just wondering... What can u do when your little boy is telling that he is a girl?

Beat the shit out of him? Calling him a monster? Force him to play with toys for "boys"?

Telling him he is wrong and to shut the fuck up and eat his cereals?

Do u really think it's an easy think to deal with the gender identity of a child?

And there is nothing cruel about Charlize is doing! How can u even say that?

You say in another comment that the kid was pushed to be a transgender kid?

How do u know that? By reading an article?

You know nothing about the reality of that kid life and what their parents are doing to help their child.

They are not making him transgender, they are just doing their best as parents.

Their best is maybe not "your best" but at least they are trying something for Jackson to feel their love no matter what.

!!!!

there's nothing in her interview that makes you think she forced her kid to be a trasgender imo

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Their best is maybe not "your best" but at least they are trying something for Jackson to feel their love no matter what.

Look, I've always liked Charlize Theron (talented actress). The article says she had a tough life. Fair enough. Maybe she wants the best for the kid, but that's not what she's doing (psychological science backs this up). Nowadays, the media are filled with cheap social sciences and political activists who don't care about the consequences of their social experiments. Any serious psychological expert (that is impermeable to the PC pressure) will argue that it would've been better to let the kid grow and become an adult, before making any decision like this.

I am just wondering... What can u do when your little boy is telling that he is a girl?

Beat the shit out of him? Calling him a monster? Force him to play with toys for "boys"?

Telling him he is wrong and to shut the fuck up and eat his cereals?

That's a binary view where you draw a line between the good ones and the others (who are basically those disagree with the good ones). Thank God, the world is not divided between those who beat their children and those who make them transgender. There are many other ways to raise children and help them in their life.

Do u really think it's an easy think to deal with the gender identity of a child?

Nothing is easy when raising a child. An adult is here to help a child, and adult decisions are for adults.

You say in another comment that the kid was pushed to be a transgender kid?

How do u know that? By reading an article?

I know it because he was 3. A 3 year old can't make life-changing decisions (too heavy burden for tiny shoulders). Psychology shows that a kid is not fit for big decisions.

You know nothing about the reality of that kid life and what their parents are doing to help their child.

They are not making him transgender, they are just doing their best as parents.

You don't know anything about him either. BTW, it's not "parents", because she's a single mother. What if he was just playing, like many kids, a man/woman game? Based on this, a choice was made for him and it will change his life.

Some activists say that "You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs", which they turn into "you can't break eggs withouth making an omelette".

That's a frightening view and I think Hannah Arendt brought a great response to them in "The Eggs speak up"

The modern world could use a little diversity of thought and critical thinking. It's too often the little guys who suffer the consequences of the powerful people's whims. :ermm:

https://nakulkrishna.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/hannah-arendt-the-eggs-speak-up.pdf

I've always liked the way she writes about all this. I wish she were still here today. She would've been a great voice, with common sense, in the media.

11 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

And so much bullshit going on since the last few pages.

1 hour ago, Michael* said:

+1

A few of the posts in here, man, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Arguing against science is bullshit. :laugh:

Do you believe in climate change?

You can't pick and choose when to accept and deny science based on topics.

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

Arguing against science is bullshit. :laugh:

Do you believe in climate change?

You can't pick and choose when to accept and deny science based on topics.

I think I'm right in thinking that the scientific community verges on unanimousness in its assessment of climate change, and that it's equally unanimous in admitting to only having a rudimentary understanding of how genetics, hormones and environment factor into brain development. They know biology is a big part of it though, and biology doesn't always cleanly divide people into two sexes.