Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

I don’t agree about Ms Theron’s child about parents pushing him/her into a decision at three years of age. 

I know several people who told me that they knew they were not in their right bodies from when they started walking and talking. I also know that several gay people have told me they knew at an early age they were gay. For example My brother knew knew he was gay from when he was school age. 

I do think several SJW/Media types use anything as an excuse to up their causes. And that makes me sad and angry. 

13 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I do think several SJW/Media types use anything as an excuse to up their causes. And that makes me sad and angry.

I agree and it's alarming to see the media not being about journalism anymore. They've become political voices with a tiny varnish of news on the surface.

13 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I know several people who told me that they knew they were not in their right bodies from when they started walking and talking. I also know that several gay people have told me they knew at an early age they were gay. For example My brother knew knew he was gay from when he was school age.

Being gay is not a decision, whereas being transsexual is a life-changing decision. There are lots of kids who play man/woman as a game. Making them transgender at age 3 is throwing them into a harsh world they may have not even wanted in the 1st place.  :ermm:

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

. There are lots of kids who play man/woman as a game. Making them transgender at age 3 is throwing them into a harsh world they may have not even wanted in the 1st place.  :ermm:

Aahhh, I understand what you’re saying there.

22 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

I am just wondering... What can u do when your little boy is telling that he is a girl?

Beat the shit out of him? Calling him a monster? Force him to play with toys for "boys"?

Telling him he is wrong and to shut the fuck up and eat his cereals?

Do u really think it's an easy think to deal with the gender identity of a child?

And there is nothing cruel about Charlize is doing! How can u even say that?

You say in another comment that the kid was pushed to be a transgender kid?

How do u know that? By reading an article?

You know nothing about the reality of that kid life and what their parents are doing to help their child.

They are not making him transgender, they are just doing their best as parents.

Their best is maybe not "your best" but at least they are trying something for Jackson to feel their love no matter what.

Keep on playing with him because they're dinosaurs, Darth Vader, Batman, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, etc the other days.

A 3 year old is able to make that kind of life changing decision.

That kid must rule that household.