Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

5 minutes ago, jkjk said:

The fire is sad and awful, but it's good to know that it will be rebuilt and restored. It will take a long time and a lot of money, but it will happen.

Here in the states, the news are saying that so far over 700 million dollars to aid the restoration and rebuild. 

There's a guy with a big, fake smile that has been winning big money on Jeopardy for the past 2 + weeks or so- 

https://news.avclub.com/the-current-jeopardy-champ-is-just-kicking-unholy-amou-1834078326

jeopardywinnerguy.jpg?w=650

He is a professional gambler who has admitted to preparing extensively for the show to the point where it looks like he's cheating.   

Frankly I dislike seeing people game the system to win so much while I'm eating dinner..

He seems to have prepared for the show by loading his brain with useless trivia knowledge in a very systemic and possibly scientific way.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

There's a guy with a big, fake smile that has been winning big money on Jeopardy for the past 2 + weeks or so- 

https://news.avclub.com/the-current-jeopardy-champ-is-just-kicking-unholy-amou-1834078326

jeopardywinnerguy.jpg?w=650

He is a professional gambler who has admitted to preparing extensively for the show to the point where it looks like he's cheating.   

Frankly I dislike seeing people game the system to win so much while I'm eating dinner..

He seems to have prepared for the show by loading his brain with useless trivia knowledge in a very systemic and possibly scientific way.

20 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Valentina Sampaio

He's better at being a woman than a lot of biological women are. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This guy has a very, very weird voice, a bit troubling somehow. There's this artificiality that makes his tone sound like Michael Jackson in his last days.