Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

There have been a few posts recently from Solid and Striped with Georgia Fowler and Elsa Hosk. Maybe I'm the only one, but I almost feel bad for Elsa because Georgia looks so much better. Of course, there is no reason to feel bad for Elsa as she is doing quite well in her career.

Only my opinion, feel free to call me crazy.   :smile:

7 hours ago, jkjk said:

There have been a few posts recently from Solid and Striped with Georgia Fowler and Elsa Hosk. Maybe I'm the only one, but I almost feel bad for Elsa because Georgia looks so much better. Of course, there is no reason to feel bad for Elsa as she is doing quite well in her career.

Only my opinion, feel free to call me crazy.   :smile:

^ You're absolutely right. Elsa looks terrible in that campaign, or anywhere these days IMHO. :(

13 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

He was demonstrating how dumb that shit is.

Yes, I think he did! The ideology he criticizes rejects biological knowledge (but it's clear that chromosome Y usually triggers more testosterone, that triggers better athletic performances; statistical distributions show this very clearly).

I always wonder why some media, which label themselves progressist, are defending anti-scientific concepts. People can be transgender, it's their own choice, no problem with that, and, they deserve respect. Nevertheless, biology exists and it shouldn't be denied to please some political agenda.