Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

7 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I long for the sounds of spring/summer and the leaves to return again:

It's peaceful music; it makes you feel like smelling the green grass in spring, smoking your pipe while holding the hand of your pregnant wife and hearing your kids play in the fields.

I go to Bretagne very often in the spring. It's probably a lot like the Shire. When I'm there with a woman, it's paradise.

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

@Stormbringer  Your favorite band (the Smashing Pumpkins) released a new album on late 2018!

Billy Corgan's voice (that you luuuv) is overpresent on this track, I'm sure you'll love it :laugh:

Honestly, I think this song is pretty good (if you remove the annoying humming he does in sync with the violin :DanniCullen: )

I can't stand Corgan's voice. It's beyond awful for me and the song's production (his voice having no reverb at all and being so damn compressed) is not doing him any favors either.

That horrible humming dubbing the violin ruins it further for me...

The song itself is actually not bad though. I really like what the backing vocals are doing and they remind me of Jeff Buckley's Grace.

As with most of Smashing Pumpkins' stuff I find the music to be good and then Corgan's voice ruins it all.

22 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

That horrible humming dubbing the violin ruins it further for me... 

The first time I heard this song, it was on the radio, and I just heard the end of the song (when there's the violin without the humming). So, I found it really really great. Then, when I looked up for it on youtube, I heard this annoying humming and I thought it was a parody of the song :rofl: (or a side-B medley, you know). I had to look up for  a couple of versions to be really sure that it was the official one.

This leitmotiv with the violin is a pretty good one, it's too bad he ruined it with this humming.:banghead:

1 hour ago, CandleVixen said:

And what did you think of it?

It was quite the scathing testimony into the kind of horrid individual Trump is. A simple Google search and a few minutes will confirm this to anyone willing to actually do their homework on him. I shall wait for the multiple investigations currently underway with his financial dealings and the all too well known collusion case to see what skeletons come out of Trumps closet. There is almost NO DOUBT this man will face some sort of prosecution, just a matter of time! Trump is much too compromised of an individual to get away scot-free this time around. Although, we will have to wait after his first term for any prosecution because this man will not have the same variables lining up to give him a 2nd term with what's known and only his cult base is left and they will support him regardless of what he does, no point in trying to meet in the middle with these groups of blathering buffoons... ignorance isn't bliss!

2 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

It was quite the scathing testimony into the kind of horrid individual Trump is. ... ignorance isn't bliss!

I wonder who in DC is going to take the testimony as is, since the manngiving it is going to prison for a while. 

What sucks is is that if Trump gets the party nomination in 2020, my state is going to support him. We’re idiots I guess.

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been on this forum registered since 2005, and before that under a different name, and then before that on the original forum Chilax with NO breaks... not one. I've needed some time to just deal with IRL, and de-stress from certain things.

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

ALREADY???? o.o

Well... at least it wasn't in JANUARY

I seriously went all out last year. I actually needed a break from all things the Holidays or I was going to lose my fucking mind. But... I have a bigger budget this year LOL

17 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I seriously went all out last year. I actually needed a break from all things the Holidays or I was going to lose my fucking mind. But... I have a bigger budget this year LOL

o.o

At least a small break, but Christmas shopping in early MARCH is crazy enough to me.