Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

3 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

^ Right ... I liked Candice's voice in her older interviews, she did not pretend as much as in this particular video. I can not stand that '' Hi, guys '' lol you can feel like she loses her breath when talking

Hmmph I must be seeing a different video than you and Kiki

She seems to be tired and she's mumbling about her processes.  She doesn't seem fake like all the other models

41 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Hmmph I must be seeing a different video than you and Kiki

She seems to be tired and she's mumbling about her processes.  She doesn't seem fake like all the other models

It really is the voice that she tries to use there, as if forcing a sweet and feminine tone despite the fact that she has always had a beautiful voice.
Candice's problem is that she tries very hard to look glamorous all the time. I think a couple of years ago she was more natural, IMO.

7 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

I discovered her recently on her YouTube channel, here in Chile they do not talk much about her, tbh. I had no idea that she was a model too. I'll see more of her work to see if I end up liking, although it's beautiful :heart:

I think she was once mentioned on the news or something?

But more as a youtuber than as a model

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

I think she was once mentioned on the news or something?

But more as a youtuber than as a model

I do not remember seeing anything about her on TV, but it could be, she has become popular on social networks recently. I thought I saw her next to Trinidad De La Noi at an event.