Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

The posting style on the VSFS 2018 general thread and the main VS one has gotten so irritating. Sad to see the board culture change into over-the-top stanning being seen as “funny.” Attempts to be ironic or self-deprecating about it fall flat.

On 10/15/2018 at 2:03 AM, Sanni said:

Thank you! 🤗 It will definitely go on my bucket list now. I would probably like to visit Disneyland Paris too!

Usually, amusement parks are not my thing, but I've been to Disneyland Paris with my nephews and I've quite liked it. Particularly Ratatouille: I've got to admit that this one was really fun. So, if you really enjoy this kind of stuff, I'm sure you'll love it there. I'd advise you to buy "no-queue" tickets; they're not much more expensive, but they save a lot of time.

It's an Uncle Sam's enclave in our country, but it still has its camembert flavour :D... and when you get back to the city, I'd advise you to eat an aligot and drink some St Joseph ;) (it's what I had tonight... so good!)

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

The posting style on the VSFS 2018 general thread and the main VS one has gotten so irritating. Sad to see the board culture change into over-the-top stanning being seen as “funny.” Attempts to be ironic or self-deprecating about it fall flat.

I rarely go to this thread because... I don't understand half of what they say anyway (and VS made the mistake to not hire Hannah Ferguson, Joy van der Eecken and Rosmary Altuve, who are great models - much better than some angels :angel:)

I'll just watch the pictures from the show in the end. Apparently, I don't miss much :laugh: