Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

^ So, you really like these babies.

When I was in Australia, I came accross this little fellow several times: the redback spider (we call them Australian black widows in France)

gettyimages-56714764.jpg

I tried to touch a web once, the lady wasn't that much energetic, but they say that she is quite poisonous.

Would love to go to Parc des Princes to see Neymar, Mbappé etc. play. Then I could say I’ve seen Neymar in his prime and Mbappé when he was just 19. But it’d be too risky to plan a trip based on that :/ One can never know if they will get injured, suspended or rested in the future.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:39 PM, Sanni said:

Would love to go to Parc des Princes to see Neymar, Mbappé etc. play. Then I could say I’ve seen Neymar in his prime and Mbappé when he was just 19. But it’d be too risky to plan a trip based on that :/ One can never know if they will get injured, suspended or rested in the future.

You have to come here! Players aren't injured that often (and the odds that both are injuerd are even thinner). In addition, there are a lot of other things to do here in France (not just Paris).

On 10/5/2018 at 3:16 AM, Stromboli1 said:

I wonder how many people judged if Kavanaugh was guilty or not guilty purely based on political affiliation. :laugh:

Too many people. Our feminist French Minister Marlène Schiappa said this about this story: "it's a shame that a man accused of sexual assault does not see his career compromised". She said "accused" and not "convicted".

https://www.20minutes.fr/politique/2350075-20181007-video-marlene-schiappa-nomination-juge-kavanaugh-etats-unis-mauvaise-nouvelle-femmes

https://www.lepoint.fr/politique/nomination-de-kavanaugh-une-mauvaise-nouvelle-juge-schiappa-07-10-2018-2261012_20.php

When a minister from a Western so-called "democracy" spits on the presumption of innocence with the media blessing, you know that things are getting out of control. :ermm:

BTW, this also explains why feminism is not popular (among both men and women). There are too many extremists among this movement.

6 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

You have to come here! Players aren't injured that often (and the odds that both are injuerd are even thinner). In addition, there are a lot of other things to do here in France (not just Paris).

Thank you! 🤗 It will definitely go on my bucket list now. I would probably like to visit Disneyland Paris too!