Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Saw an interesting interview with a recruiter for a white supremacist group. One thing he said was that he always started conversations with potential recruits with two questions: 1) Do you think immigration is generally bad and the cause for many problems in your country? 2) Do you think political correctness is just something to try to keep people from telling the truth?

He said if he got two yes answers it meant the person would agree with at least 90% of his group's doctrines and that he could continue the conversation because he had met a potential future member.

(my memory could have changed the wording of the questions slightly, but it's close to what he said)

27 minutes ago, jkjk said:

Saw an interesting interview with a recruiter for a white supremacist group. One thing he said was that he always started conversations with potential recruits with two questions: 1) Do you think immigration is generally bad and the cause for many problems in your country? 2) Do you think political correctness is just something to try to keep people from telling the truth?

He said if he got two yes answers it meant the person would agree with at least 90% of his group's doctrines and that he could continue the conversation because he had met a potential future member.

(my memory could have changed the wording of the questions slightly, but it's close to what he said)

It looks to me that white supremacists and people with the Confederate flags flying on their house are most commonly found in more rural areas where there is ironically the fewest immigrants.  Put a confederate flag outside your window in NYC and you'll have rocks thrown and the police knocking on your door real soon ...:rofl:

41 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

It looks to me that white supremacists and people with the Confederate flags flying on their house are most commonly found in more rural areas where there is ironically the fewest immigrants.  Put a confederate flag outside your window in NYC and you'll have rocks thrown and the police knocking on your door real soon ...:rofl:

One point this guy was trying to get across is that the ideas he puts forward are more commonly held by people than the average person might think. The admitted white supremacists and the confederate flag waiver might be somewhat rare, but many others think the same way as those people.

33 minutes ago, jkjk said:

One point this guy was trying to get across is that the ideas he puts forward are more commonly held by people than the average person might think. The admitted white supremacists and the confederate flag waiver might be somewhat rare, but many others think the same way as those people.

Depends on your definition of white supremacists- hardcore conservatives have moved towards the right and liberals have moved towards the left in such a way that conservatives are white supremacists to a liberal.

Who is he anyway??  Every time I see a white nationalist group in the media they look like rural types who are so alienated from others that they could socialize around such principles with a straight face and without committing social suicide.   The most confederate flags- and not that many as a whole- I've personally seen has been in rural Pennsylvanian and the mining areas.

I am a student of WW2 and Nazism is so eccentric/idiosyncratic now that it betrays the imagination as how a club can be formed in this day and age.  What is clear however, is that Nazism is connected intimately with agriculture and to a lesser extent, the factory and physical industry.  There is a self-interested link between the farm,  the land, and white nationalism that's similar to how the left attracts urban poor people.  

5 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

For all the Chileans in BZ:

FELIZ 18 DE SEPTIEMBRE!!!! 🇨🇱

Hope you're having a great time with plenty of asados, empanadas, terremotos and alcohol :chicken: 

I want to eat all the meat and I want empanadas.   :cry:

Feliz 18 de Septiembre a todos.    :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:

On 8/15/2018 at 9:54 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Belgian models never disappoint you. 🎶

On 8/15/2018 at 9:55 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

Who are you talking about?

On 8/15/2018 at 9:58 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Deborah Ghys, Joy Van der Eecken, Ellen de Corte, and all the others (that would be a very long list).

I must add Stéphanie Leleu to this list

Stephanie Leleu 25.JPG

And Marine Paquet

Marine Paquet livera BA 2017.jpg