Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

33 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

@elfstone we need to make Pauline's & Mathilde's threads. :chicken:

I think Mathilde was signed to a modeling agency so I think they'd qualify as fashion models. :chicken:

I still can't tell them apart and the tattoos don't help that much either because you can't see them in a lot of their pictures. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pauline is BAE :drool2: THAT is  when I can ascertain that its her and not the other :ermm::laugh: 

12 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Bottom line is they both need threads on BZ! :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

Hmm.. Have they done any work outside of IG, like some photoshoot with a photographer? :/ 

15 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I think Mathilde was signed to a modeling agency so I think they'd qualify as fashion models. :chicken:

Need a link to her agency page

Trump alienating our NATO allies but giving a huge thumbs up at meeting Putin... what parallel universe are we living in? :ninja: I can't help to ponder what Republicans would think and do if Obama pulled this shit! The lynch would be called for knowing them! :cain: 

FUCK YOU TRUMP AND THE HAIR YOU RODE ON IN!

4 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Trump alienating our NATO allies but giving a huge thumbs up at meeting Putin... what parallel universe are we living in? :ninja: I can't help to ponder what Republicans would think and do if Obama pulled this shit! The lynch would be called for knowing them! :cain: 

FUCK YOU TRUMP AND THE HAIR YOU RODE ON IN!

It’s giving me dictator vibes, and it’s scaring the holy fuck out of me! 

Complaining about the "NATO Allies" who spend only 1.1.7% of their GDP on defense and have little of military substance to show for it (while the USA spends 3 times that and essentially subsidizes Western Europe's national security with bases from the US taxpayer) is valid in a way.  Russia is the only country in Europe that has military substance and potential.

Although it probably doesn't matter as much as it seems anyway as the US has been militarily ineffective in serious conflicts since WW2...

14 hours ago, Sanni said:

Why not? Not even just a flag on one or both cheeks?

When it's warm, it melts and drips on the face, sometimes it becomes an interesting sweat blend... but if people like it, that's alright

(I know I'm killing the mood :laugh:)

I saw sby with flag paint on her lips yesterday... I really didn't like it :cain:

On 6/22/2018 at 11:39 PM, Enrico_sw said:

The distortion of many of the images I posted is bothering me.... :/

On 6/24/2018 at 7:38 PM, Enrico_sw said:

This is actually killing me :dead_horse:

On 6/27/2018 at 11:46 PM, Enrico_sw said:

This is really annoying! :dead_horse:  Many great models now look weird in their threads.

:dead_horse: