Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 5/26/2018 at 6:27 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Sure, I know the bocage (it's the same word in French); you mentionned that you heard  "it's no more", but it's not the case. There's still a lot of this type of landscapes everywhere (not just in Normandy; I know there are a lot of them in Bretagne or Bourgogne as well). It's quite common here, so I can't really tell you of any impression I get when I see them. Come here and you'll see.

It's funny because there are a lot of French plains which just look like: a road, a couple of villages along the road, bocages/fields/forests around the road.

On 5/26/2018 at 6:37 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I don't know these places very much. But I'm sure it's interesting and there are probably some scholars (official or non official) that make tour guides around here.

I know that if you want to go to places attached to Napoleon, you find a lot of pilgrims (who have a lot of erudition) from everywhere in the world, particularly from Russia. I've met a Russian girl one day who was a big "fan" of Napoleon: she read everything about him (she even became bilingual in order to read original stuffs about him).

I think WWI (Verdun and places like that) catches less attention.

On the Bocage structures, these apparently did a fantastic job in enhancing the defense of the German 7th Army.  With just 46,000 men on the frontline and with 2nd rate combat formations, they delayed the vastly superior US 1st Army (supported by thousands of aircraft and 1 million artillery shells fired) for 1 1/2 months by hiding in the hedges and setting up a system of inverted trenches.  The US 1st Army lost 40,000 men (including 7,800 dead) advancing from hedge to hedge.

I'm a bit perplexed at how these bushes (which conceal but probably do not protect (?) the soldiers that dig in rifle pits and MG nests inside of them) could alter the dynamic of the battle in this way and how the 20-10 to 1 US artillery superiority did not route them quickly.

I was in the Penn countryside last week and saw some hedges but they were probably not the same as those in France.

If looking ridiculously good was a crime, Cindy Mello would be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.  :noexpression:

Some women are just too gorgeous and she is in that elite group of females whose existence is dangerous for the sanity of us males.

I was driven insane years ago by TRUE Goddesses Ines Sastre, Roselyn Sanchez and Ali Landry so Cindy Mello can't destroy my sanity

anymore, but how about young men of her age? Their sanity is in serious danger because of her. It's interesting to see how stunning

Cindy Mello will become in the coming years when she matures a little and starts to look more of a woman than a girl. Maybe she won't

reach TRUE Goddess level, but she will come close. Anyway, she has got the worshipper pa seal of approval of being ridiculously hot.

What....the........FUCK???? :O_O:

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

It's meant to be humorous, but still:

the end result of decades of brainwashing from advertising...

No, he has a kink for worshipping and being submissive to women complete with cock and ball torture, SPH, being a slave etc.

See me - Put yourself in my place.
Be me - Put my eyes in your face.
Maybe then you'll see why this place terrifies me
And why I've got to get myself away.
So hard to deal with the ones who aren't real.
They continually blow my mind.

No need, I've been burned enough times myself.
You're like me - Sometimes you scare yourself.
The things that you think and the way that you feel
Make you think you're all alone.
When you go outside and try to find yourself a familiar mind,
It really lets you know that you're on your own.
So unknown.

When those walls close in around you,
When all those about you doubt you,
When the world can live without you,
Get a grip and keep it.
You see how hard they'll shove you,
Hate your guts and tell you they love you.
Get a grip right now.
You see how far you'll get pushed,
How long they'll hold you down,
Feed you lies,
Drive you insane,
Give you poison to kill your pain.

Know me - I see the fear in your eyes.
Pull back - There are some things to realize.
So hard to deal with the ones who can't feel.
It's unbelievable what things they have to put you through.
Get in your face and smile,
Get in your face and lie,
And all the while you just stand in line.

No matter what say to do,
No matter what they put you through,
Never lose your self-respect.
You don't have to live like that...
You don't have to live like that.
No!

You've got to keep your self-respect!
You've got to jump back,
Keep your self-respect intact!
You've got to keep it like that!

You've got to keep your self-respect!

:(

Fashion designer Kate Spade, 55, is found dead in her Park Avenue apartment of apparent suicide.

Kate Spade has been found dead inside her Manhattan apartment. The popular designer, who shot to fame with her line of eponymous purses, is believed to have committed suicide. Spade, 55, left a note before taking her own life by hanging. She is survived by her husband Andy, who is the brother of actor David Spade, and her 13-year-old daughter Frances. 

7 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

OMEGALUL!  Isn't that the purpose of pageants? Snowflakes continuing to ruin all the things

They want everything to be :airquote: inclusive :airquote:, but I don't understand the reasons that these people that run these things cater to that shit.

The radical left at work again.