Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

44 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ The instruments are a little bit detuned to fit her bad voice. They made what they could to fit the "diva's" voice... 

They are a bit detuned indeed. But that's not the problem, they're also out of tune :ninja: But not as much as Nico :ninja: 

51 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Velvet Underground and Nico (the German model who slept with Warhol and with all of the music/entertainment industry in order to get famous) are overrated, yes.

But Lou Reed was good. He made very original songs. He often played with dissonant sounds (not like the completly ungainly voice of Nico) and it was interesting.

But I disagree about Lou Reed... I find him immensely overrated as well and in those 2 songs he is just as out of tune as Nico :ninja: 

Also I find the stuff he did with Metallica so awful.

44 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Sonic Youth will always be the Kings of dissonant music!  Sonic Youth is Noise Rock and Noise Rock is Sonic Youth.:bellazon:

On this I agree. 

And that's because Sonic Youth are actually good musicians!

3 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

He will try to invade France by next week for being grammar Nazis! :hiro:

But no, he's our BFF. We have tons of pics as proof, too late :p

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Yes He totally spoke against everything Trump stand for. The bromance did not last long!  :rofl:

^ Took the perfect opportunity to give him a policy wedgy in front of millions :rofl: 

10 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Truth be told:

Ramitas (if you don't know them, you're missing the best snack EVER) > Potato chips > Cheese flavored ramitas  > Doritos > > > > (and absolutely last) Cheetos.

Yes, cheetos last @Prettyphile. Deal with it :blah: 

^ HOW DARE YOU PUT DORITOS THAT LOW!!! :ninjaknives:

19 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Wut?? I get it you don't like Lou Reed, but you can't compare him to Nico!! She sings like a broken saucespan....:blink:

Lou Reed is a good and original singer :bellazon:

She does sing horribly, and much worse than him indeed.

But Lou Reed was NOT a good singer. I mean... you don't hear how out of tune he is in both songs you posted?

21 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Oh, it was total crap. Of course it couldn't work, they don't have the same style at all! It's like serving pork ribs with a chocolate sauce... The genius producer who had the idea of making them work together is a lethal enemy of music.

:yucky:

Oh, it's so bad :rofl::rofl: