Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

6 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Experimenting making pulled pork without a BBQ pit. :chicken:

Seared the pork loin and it's in the crock pot for 12 hours...... low and slow baby. :nicole:

does it work?

I had roast duck, roast chicken and BBQ pork today for dinner

On 3/14/2018 at 1:06 PM, jkjk said:

Should be, but intelligence is undervalued, unfortunately. His thoughts have been regularly dismissed by non-scientists for years.

I saw a recent interview with Hawking and Tyson. Tyson is, of course, brilliant but he said even he couldn't follow everything Hawking was talking about.

I always think about Hawking's sense of humour he has demonstrated over the years in movies and television.   :smile:

Oh he had a wicked sense of humor! That will be a lot of what I will miss about such a great mind. Mr. Hawking, I can only imagine what the round table discussions with all those great minds that are waiting at the table for you. 

On 3/15/2018 at 1:12 PM, Stromboli1 said:

A befitting conundrum to ask BZ. :chicken:

I bought some grapes yesterday from the supermarket and they tasted like shit.

Should you just accept it as just being nature or should the supermarket be liable as it was a product that they were ultimately selling? :idk:

I’d take them back. Especially if they’re inedible.

On 3/10/2018 at 11:49 AM, Stromboli1 said:

The sand handprints on girls' ass cheeks for pictures is so played out. It used to be very sexy, now it's too try hard.

This stuff is getting to be too much and it looks like they're about to fry some chicken. :rofl:

18 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I’d take them back. Especially if they’re inedible.

Maybe next time.

18 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Yum!!

The pulled pork was really simple and delicious, but it's no beef brisket. :chicken:

@frenchkiki what do you think about this description of first love?   Mine was about 40% of this:

First love happens only once

"I will certainly never be as in love as I was with my first. God, I loved him so much I wanted to unzip his body so I could crawl into it, I wanted to swallow him whole, I could not get close enough to him, I used to weep that I hadn’t been his mother so I could know him as a baby and child, if he had died while I was “in love” I would have instantly killed myself without question, I would stare at him while he slept with so much love my heart would burst, I would inhale the scent of his sweat and thought it was the most magical elixir of the gods, it felt like every cell in my body was attuned to his. We slept together every night in my tiny little college dorm room and never had a problem sleeping so close and would wake up having sex in the middle of the night. You could have locked us in a closet together for a month and we would have been happy and I did not even notice another human, man or woman, existed for 6 months, nor did he (oh how our best friends hated our relationship). It was fleeting, it was meaningless, but for the 6 months or so that the hormones and neuro-cocktail was having its effect, it was more intense and magical than anything else in my life.