Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

.......... patient? WUT IS IT?

That thing you're making me do as to not open the mountain of gifts you have purchased for your dear old northern Canuck family :beating:

Check your money holder too, I wanna make sure it went through, speaking of being patient :blah: 

1 minute ago, Limerlight said:

That thing you're making me do as to not open the mountain of gifts you have purchased for your dear old northern Canuck family :beating:

Check your money holder too, I wanna make sure it went through, speaking of being patient :blah: 

Just showed up, thank you very much! :heart::hug:But... NO MORE. :goose-wft:

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Just showed up, thank you very much! :heart::hug:But... NO MORE. :goose-wft:

I had my bonus paid this check :blah: 

And the time before I had 35 hours of overtime :blah: 

More than likely no more :p Unless Emergencies, or I feel like it...... etc..... 

:wub::hug: 

vhYh9la.gif

September 11th, 2001, exactly 2,977 people are killed in one of the worst terrorist attacks the USA has seen on its soil. Our response; a now 16 year long war, over 2 trillion US dollars spent on both Afghanistan and Iraq. Now try this for size. In 2015 over 13,000 people were killed by guns, plain and simple. A death rate per capita that is 30 times higher then that of the UK (2012 comparable statistics used). Republican elected officials in a recent gathering refused to discus possible gun control measures in Florida after the wake of a mass shooting that killed 17, not enacting them, but finally having a discussion on the serious issue of gun violence in the USA...completely glossed over! Every year we have the equivalent of at least four September 11th 2001 death counts, yet we refuse to admit we have a gun problem. We refuse to enact universal common sense gun laws that have worked in every developed nation on earth that has done so. Blood is in the hands of every elected officials who takes in donations from the NRA. We need to vote out those who keep turning a blind eye to every mass shooting, the suffering and tears of all the victims families, the voices of the vast majority of Americans who agree we need stricter gun control measures, limited access or a complete ban on certain weapons. To all those happy gun toting fools who think "guns" are a culture, no, the 2nd amendment specifically states a "well-regulated militia"... REGULATION being a key word never seemingly to be taking into context when we talk gun culture here in the states. I truly hope change is in the horizon! I see a breaking point coming and it shall not end well for many elected officials!

32 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

One of coworker's daughter is on the USA Hockey team and a company-wide congratulatory broadcast was sent out today :p 

I dislike her :rolingpin:

12 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

@Prettyphile, I?ve just been told (again) that my song Through The Stars has radio potential.

I should really consider it more apparently :chicken: 

That's amazing dude :chicken: