Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

12 hours ago, Limerlight said:

@Stormbringer

Saw Corrosion of Conformity and Black Label Society last night (friday night.)

Both were just amazing, Zak blew my mind

I've never seen Corrosion Of Conformity, I haven't even listened to them that much.

But I saw Black Label society years ago and I was blown away too. Zakk is amazing

----

It's surprising I can even move right now :ninja: 

Edit: Actually... maybe I'm dying a little :ninja: 

2 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

I've never seen Corrosion Of Conformity, I haven't even listened to them that much.

But I saw Black Label society years ago and I was blown away too. Zakk is amazing

C.O.C. was phenomenal, they had such a stage presence and brought the crowd into it after a terrible first opener.

Then yea, Zakk kinda came on and blew the whole place up :rofl: 

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@Limerlight - They're coming back to the states in March, so I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing them in New Orleans or Atlanta soon!

In May they're at Rolling Loud Festival in Miami, it'll be a good show though if/when you can see them.

Tell me how it goes.

Also fuck your presents.... They're gonna sit in my closet and now that I have to number shit :pinch: No more after this :blah: 

@Stormbringer she's up to 7 for me already this year.... it's fucking February.

^ If my vacation allows it I wanna head to Ozzfest this year, I don't think I'll get there but I will try...

Just now, Stormbringer said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 

@Prettyphile THE CRAZYNESS. The idea of Christmas presents haven't even crossed my mind yet :whistle: 

Don't get her started.... She was looking at more for me as we were Skyping.......

And I quote:

Well, I bought one thing and then they have that items related to your order, and I said "THIS IS THE MOST LEVEL OF NEED FOR *Insert Limer's Real Name* HE NEEDS THIS." And then I added that, but there were more related things.. and yea. So, shut up about it and accept it. Make sure you number them and you are not allowed to open any until Xmas, and then open them in the order they were received.

22 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Did Cameron have work done on her face besides lip fillers?

She was very beautiful before. :chicken:

I think it's the way she wears her makeup and contours, because this was taken last month and she looks fine to me;

I ordered take out for dinner tonight. Meanwhile I'm ripped and hear a knock at the door, so I opened up my door to see a dude under 5'0" (152.5 cm) holding the food. I was taken aback at how small this dude is, it takes all my power and restraint not to laugh (like I said before I'm ripped). So I paid the guy, tipped him, and thanked him. I noticed he didn't say anything back, but signed to me thank you and you're welcome. I said thank you in sign language and he was very grateful that I knew how to do it. I only know how to do a few signs because I worked with deaf students and teachers before. I'm so glad I didn't laugh and made his day.:nicole:

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I think it's the way she wears her makeup and contours, because this was taken last month and she looks fine to me;

You're probably right, I don't like how she applies her makeup. It makes her look like her cheeks look like they've been botoxed.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

They need to hurry the fuck up is what they need to do..... Ain't nobody got time to wait for the PINK.

But if you're patient and wait and then buy it won't it just be that much more amazing? :angie:

Don't kill me please, it's not even 7am here yet. I can offer Penguins as peace offerings :tf:

6 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

But if you're patient and wait and then buy it won't it just be that much more amazing? :angie:

Don't kill me please, it's not even 7am here yet. I can offer Penguins as peace offerings :tf:

.......... patient? WUT IS IT?