Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Penguin's are worse.  Spiders just cannibalize each other and want to be left alone, Penguin's are so much worse. :cry2:

:rofl::rofl: 

What did penguins do?

And right now I'm thinking: The White Stripes are so great and (mostly or exclusively because) Jack White is a genius, but Meg White is such a bad drummer :ninja: 

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

And right now I'm thinking: The White Stripes are so great and (mostly or exclusively because) Jack White is a genius, but Meg White is such a bad drummer :ninja: 

Maybe that's why he has done so many other projects without her?    :idk:

12 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

:rofl::rofl: 

What did penguins do?

Sexual depravity' of penguins that Antarctic scientist dared not reveal (parts of the article)

During that time, he witnessed males having sex with other males and also with dead females, including several that had died the previous year. He also saw them sexually coerce females and chicks and occasionally kill them.

In fact, Levick's observations turned out to be well ahead of their time. Scientists had to wait another 50 years before the remarkable sexual antics of the Adélie were revealed. By this time his pamphlet and its detailed records of Adélie shenanigans had been lost to science.

"The pamphlet, declined for publication with the official Scott expedition reports, commented on the frequency of sexual activity, auto-erotic behaviour, and seemingly aberrant behaviour of young unpaired males and females, including necrophilia, sexual4 coercion, sexual and physical abuse of chicks,"

Injured females are mounted by members of these "gangs", others have their chicks "misused before the very eyes of its parents". Some chicks are crushed and injured, others are killed.

Penguin's.... :cry2:

I like the fact that this site is read by models but I hate the fact that they only take the bad comments and post them somewhere else to make bad promo of this site when it’s even full of fans who appreciate their work and they are never considered, or if they are, they are considered as stalkers or perverts.