Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Holy fucking whatever the hell.

Cut it the fuck out. Take this shit to PM's, enough with the public bitching, fighting, arguing whatever the fuck we are calling it now

There's no "debate, discussion, brainstorming" or any other excuse of BS to keep the conversation going publicly. 

Take it all to PM's, that's what the hell they are their for, that's what we've ALL been told, we've ALL seen.

Jesus fucking christ.

2 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Holy fucking whatever the hell.

Cut it the fuck out. Take this shit to PM's, enough with the public bitching, fighting, arguing whatever the fuck we are calling it now

There's no "debate, discussion, brainstorming" or any other excuse of BS to keep the conversation going publicly. 

Take it all to PM's, that's what the hell they are their for, that's what we've ALL been told, we've ALL seen.

Jesus fucking christ.

Actually, if any topic, this is the right one to do the above :rofl:  “What are you thinking of.....”

And after all these years,I finally discover that my internet speed is good enough and it's only BZ that is slow.Two years ago,when i used to spend most of my free times posting here I didn't realise or notice that slow speed. However,I miss this place,though I always hated the high use of sarcasm,irony,trolling,mocking,etc..here.

@frenchkiki

^And you're still my favourite trolling person here,cause you use it in the right time at the right place,no high or excessive use ,with sense of intelligence and politeness. You do it right Kiki,really, and when you troll,any one can argue with you ,can understand you.I remember you have great ability to distiguish and know people so well.

Thanx for welcoming hun,:hug:if you still remember,if you believe,I told you about gowns shop named Kiki,it always reminds me of you everytime I go past it or shop at it.,last time was two weeks ago:wub6yh2cm:

48 minutes ago, Mahi said:

@frenchkiki

^And you're still my favourite trolling person here,cause you use it in the right time at the right place,no high or excessive use ,with sense of intelligence and politeness. You do it right Kiki,really, and when you troll,any one can argue with you ,can understand you.I remember you have great ability to distiguish and know people so well.

Thanx for welcoming hun,:hug:if you still remember,if you believe,I told you about gowns shop named Kiki,it always reminds me of you everytime I go past it or shop at it.,last time was two weeks ago:wub6yh2cm:

That's so me :Ophelia_Immortal:I am also very pretty and I smell good according to my cats. Not sure they can be trusted tho because they love the scent of their butt-hole.:Bob15_2:

Yes, you told me about that shop :hehe:

Me.

http://www.sondagesremuneres.fr/media/communitypolls/images/04wmgrbd8650lfcn1l6wn46of.jpg