Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

How fantastic the Asian girls styles and the ways they dress themselves are,I'm obsessed with the fashion they present,the colours of their clothes,especially outside fashion shows ,at touristic places or even when at airports when travelling......Really amazing:heart::heart:

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

There is nothing to see :rofl:

that was just me joking around.

But I can see lots of skin of that girl in your avatar,:56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

How much I am happy to see you're still here,doing your favourite thing(trolling and trolling):wub:

22 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Fuck anyone that voted this liberal moron in power.

Trudeau uses tears and smiles to promote political messages. He appeals to emotions and rarely to reason. There are lots of "people" like this guy. They're just modern manipulators who swim in PC waters like fishes (the ones in the middle of the food chain) who want to be part of the feast.:ninja:

In the end, they often end up as pilot fishes (those who eat the leftovers of big sharks).:pop:

^

I see people with 400+ , 100+ credits for posting in competitions..

I'm going to start "mass rewarding" people on BZers on Bar.  My 10 points is making me sad :rofl:

It took me 10 credits to get a "good" rating.  I might need 10 more to get an "excellent" rating.:rofl:

14 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

^

I see people with 400+ , 100+ credits for posting in competitions..

I'm going to start "mass rewarding" people on BZers on Bar.  My 10 points is making me sad :rofl:

It took me 10 credits to get a "good" rating.  I might need 10 more to get an "excellent" rating.:rofl:

I think a couple of different things are happening with the "mass rewarding". 1) Some people like a particular model and reward everyone who post content in that models thread. 2) Some people like a member and give that member a lot of points.

On another forum I used to spend more time on, you were limited more in how much you could reward. You could only reward so many times in a 24 hour period, and you could not reward the same person frequently.

I know you are being funny, but the being sad thing it a common occurrence with twitter and instagram, people's days are ruined by lack of likes, etc.

Don't be sad. :smile: