Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

So with Gisele's husband losing another Superbowl, I have to ask: was there a post-game Gisele rant? Was this rant caught on video? And if so, why hasn't someone posted it yet? Get on that, people! :ninja:

I don’t think there was a post-game rant. In fact she congratulated the Eagles :hehe: 

They played a good game and I am ok we lost to them. We have been spoiled by many sports awards the past few years. This is the Eagles’s first Lombardi and they  were the underdogs :smile: 

21 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I agree! That’s the main reason why I want to see the movie now :woot: 

I like Donald and think he is good. Hopefully the exposure from this movie will give him the opportunity for bigger roles and more of them.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says using the word "peoplekind" instead of "mankind" during a town hall in Edmonton last week was his failed attempt at humour.

Trudeau has been mocked on social media and talk shows since using the word.

Before holding a Liberal caucus meeting on Parliament Hill today, Trudeau told reporters he doesn't necessarily have the best track record on jokes.

"I made a dumb joke a few days ago that seems to have gone a little viral in the room, on the peoplekind comment," he said. "It played well in the room and in context. Out of context it doesn't play so well, and it's a little reminder that I shouldn't be making jokes even when I think they're funny."

Trudeau had responded to a young woman participant who ended her question by saying: "Maternal love is the love that's going to change the future of mankind."

Trudeau waved his hand and interjected with: "We like to say peoplekind, not necessarily mankind. It's more inclusive."

Fuck anyone that voted this liberal moron in power.

In French we say "humankind" le genre humain, Mankind will be translated "Le genre homme" :ermm:(man gender)

So the word mankind is really not accurate I think. But, why will I care? i never use it because I am FRENCH, the best of the best of the peoplekind! :rofl:

Interesting development in the U.S. stock market… I seem to recall a tarot reader predicting bad news for the stock market a while ago. Around that time, the stock market was doing really well, and Trump was taking credit for the high Dow index. Intuitively, it seemed right that Trump would get a brief period of bull market followed by a major stock market crash that would take a long time to recover from.