Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

"So what do you do for a living? 'I'm a streamer on the Internet' Oh, that sounds really interesting, how does that work? Do you have like a channel name or something I can Google? Hah! Here's one, are you famous? 'Yeah we're pretty famous'. We? 'Uh me and my cats'. Oh really? I have a cat, what type do you have? 'We have 5... 'We?. 'Yeah sorry, my cats are my kids.' Oh. So you have five cats and you stream on the Internet with them? Anything bad ever happen, sounds like it could be scary with people watching you. 'Yeah they watch us and then started a website about all these fake bad things we did. We didn't do them though.' You and the cats? 'Yeah, and Obi'. Who is Obi? 'Our dog'. Your dog? You and the cats? 'Yep, just me and the cats'. 'Oh, well that does seem like a different type of career, if you enjoy it that's what matters I guess. In fact I saw someone someone on a website recently that does that and something happened, what happened, what happened, oh! They sent police to his house and raided his house, busted down his door, it was crazy! Has anything that crazy ever happened to you? 'Twice'. WOW! That must have been scary! What was it like having the police barge down your door twice?

'Oh, I'm a secretary at a law firm'."

I was flipping through the channels and saw something about LGBT...... when did LGBT add the QIA?

I looked up LGBTQIA on Google and this was the first result. https://lgbtqia.ucdavis.edu/educated/glossary.html

What the fuck and it's not surprising that a university is doing this shit.:killme:

Ahh... I just stumbled across this and am... confused. Read the text under the picture.

Here's my confusion: I'm 97 percent sure that if I were a woman watching this I would be depressed. I mean... if one almost invisible stripe and... what ever more (truly considerable) "imperfections" there are supposed to be on this picture is anything of serious note then... ... ... oh, oh... no, really. I personally would not think "hu - what does this weird, raw looking picture do here" if it would appear in a fashion mag. It also didnt strike as considerably raw as I just saw it. If any non-model woman feels better after seeing this - great! But I'd find that very confusing... As an average guy I would be pissed if a tall, ribbed, shimmering model guy would approach me at the pool and say: "hey, do you see this (almost invisible) stripe? And this tiny hubble on my arm? We're all in the same boat, mate"... *walks away at his gig for Calvin Klein* 

How could I have a problem with people ahem - women feeling good in their skin. And I don't - at face value. And yet this body positive stuff almost always bewilders the hell out of me and strikes me as deeply incoherant. Especially if it comes from models... 

15 hours ago, Super Identity said:

Ahh... I just stumbled across this and am... confused. Read the text under the picture.

Here's my confusion: I'm 97 percent sure that if I were a woman watching this I would be depressed. I mean... if one almost invisible stripe and... what ever more (truly considerable) "imperfections" there are supposed to be on this picture is anything of serious note then... ... ... oh, oh... no, really. I personally would not think "hu - what does this weird, raw looking picture do here" if it would appear in a fashion mag. It also didnt strike as considerably raw as I just saw it. If any non-model woman feels better after seeing this - great! But I'd find that very confusing... As an average guy I would be pissed if a tall, ribbed, shimmering model guy would approach me at the pool and say: "hey, do you see this (almost invisible) stripe? And this tiny hubble on my arm? We're all in the same boat, mate"... *walks away at his gig for Calvin Klein* 

How could I have a problem with people ahem - women feeling good in their skin. And I don't - at face value. And yet this body positive stuff almost always bewilders the hell out of me and strikes me as deeply incoherant. Especially if it comes from models... 

It seems she was inspired by Taylor Hill and used it to gain popularity