Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

@Stormbringer

Amazon delivery shock! Shopper, 53, finds one of the world's DEADLIEST spiders in a bunch of Asda bananas - after critter hitches 5,000-mile trip from the Brazilian rainforest

• Neil Langley, 52, bought the fruit from an Asda store in Tipton, West Midlands
  • On top was a Brazilian wandering spider which can kill within an hour of bite
  • Mr Langley said the deadly creature has not put him off buying bananas 

It just wants attention and a vacation :/ 

2 hours ago, Limerlight said:

@Stormbringer

Amazon delivery shock! Shopper, 53, finds one of the world's DEADLIEST spiders in a bunch of Asda bananas - after critter hitches 5,000-mile trip from the Brazilian rainforest

• Neil Langley, 52, bought the fruit from an Asda store in Tipton, West Midlands
  • On top was a Brazilian wandering spider which can kill within an hour of bite
  • Mr Langley said the deadly creature has not put him off buying bananas 

It just wants attention and a vacation :/ 

Is this some sort of attempt to make me stop buying bananas? :blah: 

The US government is fundamentally broken, they’’ve been doing a great job of taking care of their citizens. :mad: 

It was awesome of them to shut down while they still get paid (congress & senate), while the military and other governmental employees are getting fucked. What a joke! :chicken: 

9 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

The US government is fundamentally broken, they’’ve been doing a great job of taking care of their citizens. :mad: 

It was awesome of them to shut down while they still get paid (congress & senate), while the military and other governmental employees are getting fucked. What a joke! :chicken: 

We need term limits for all sides!

I'm not sure why everyone is making such a big deal about the shut down. All essential services are still running, and 9 times out of 10 they get retroactive paychecks as soon as the government starts "running" again. People are just bitching to bitch, maybe do a little bit of research before crying the world is ending.

As for the US not taking care of it's citizens, maybe if certain cities and states stopped declaring themselves sanctuary cities/states and actually followed federal law when it came to reporting crimes on illegal immigrants then people could focus more on the legal citizens and less on protecting the illegal ones.

38 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

We need term limits for all sides!

It won't work.

20 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

I'm not sure why everyone is making such a big deal about the shut down. All essential services are still running, and 9 times out of 10 they get retroactive paychecks as soon as the government starts "running" again. People are just bitching to bitch, maybe do a little bit of research before crying the world is ending.

Yes I know, but it's still a major slap in the face to all governmental employees not in the house & senate.

16 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

It won't work.

Yes I know, but it's still a major slap in the face to all governmental employees not in the house & senate.

How so? There are multiple people that are not in the House and the Senate who are still working as they are considered essential personal.

4 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

How so? There are multiple people that are not in the House and the Senate who are still working as they are considered essential personal.

We are talking about different things. :nicole:

I'm saying it's fundamentally wrong to cause the issue while still getting paid on time while essential personal's paychecks are deferred and others are put on furlough until the issue has been resolved.