Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Just now, PinkCouture said:

Oh ok that makes sense. I always got the impression you were into harder stuff. 

I wonder how she died. OD? :idk: 

I listen to a variety of music. During the late 80's (11-13) I was into the Punk/Grunge/BabyBat scene.

Lollapalooza 91 (15 years old) really got me into the goth genre, then I started to fully transition into Goth by 1994-1995, but I still listened to anything that was on the radio (we didn't even have Napster then so finding new music was hard, fortunately for me I was in San Fransisco so I got inundated with amazing goth/industrial bands. A lot of us didn't have CD players in our cars so I got stuck listening to music that I wouldn't of necessarily enjoyed, over time I enjoyed it and built some awesome memories around certain songs.  Fast forward to 2018 I basically only listen to music from the 60's to 90's with $UICIDEBOY$ being one of the few new bands I actually listen to on the regular and enjoy. I legit have 99% no idea who is on the radio (do people still listen to the radio? :rofl: )

On 15/01/2018 at 7:28 PM, Prettyphile said:

A lot of us didn't have CD players in our cars so I got stuck listening to music that I wouldn't of necessarily enjoyed, over time I enjoyed it and built some awesome memories around certain songs.

I definitely see what you mean :stormy:  We used to have fake "tapes" with audio jacks, so that the car could play CDs we put in our portable CD players :rofl: The sound quality was crappy, but those were great times.

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

What channel are you watching? TF1 or M6 is 2 advertising break during a 45 mnts tv series. And sometimes another one between 2 episodes.  2 is already annoying as fuck so 5?! :blink:

I watched some series on a TNT channel (NT1, NRJ12 or some trashy stuff like that) at my cousin's (I don't have a TV and, with their ads all the time, I don't wanna have one ; Internet is way better)  At some point, I stopped following the series :rofl: (it might actually have been two episodes)

What I really hate is that they boost the volume during the ads! :ninja:  They're basically saying "hey brainwashed consumer, now it's time we fill your ears with our trash".