Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

19 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Was she okay? 

Yes, she is bruised everywhere and she needs to see a physiotherapist for her neck but she is fine. She lost control of her cars and she really got luck because the car is fit for the scrap heap.

Still remembering the words she told me on Christmas when she drove me home: "I am the best driver ever!"

Sure :dry:

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Yes, she is bruised everywhere and she needs to see a physiotherapist for her neck but she is fine. She lost control of her cars and she really got luck because the car is fit for the scrap heap.

Still remembering the words she told me on Christmas when she drove me home: "I am the best driver ever!"

Sure :dry:

:o

Hope she gets better soon. Concussions in general tend to be very tricky, sometimes can take upto months for recovery. :sad:

Was she lucky enough to avoid her face getting bruised?

19 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ I don't what this means. That's why I googled it and here's what I found :idk:

Hide contents

The only problem is that the damn song won't get out of my head now :rofl::banghead:

The Brotherman Bill is the brother living at the top of the hill
Dadadadadadada
The Brotherman Bill is the brother with the Brotherman Bill skills
Dadadadadadada
The Brotherman Bill’s got a bottle of Brotherman Bill chill pills
Dadadadadadada
The Brotherman Bill put the Terrible Tim at the top of the bill
Dadadadadadada
Brotherman Bill, Brotherman Bill, Brotherman Bill
Dadadadadadada
The Brotherman Bill, Brotherman Bill, Brotherman Bill
Dadadadadadada
Dadada dada dadadadadadada dadadadadadada
Dadada dada dadadadadadada dadadadadadada

KKona is used in multiple contexts by chatters in twitch chat to comment on various things in streams. KKona may be used: 1) When someone either plays or mentions "Brotherman Bill" by Terrible Tim. 2) Whenever there's a reference to something extremely white or redneck-like.

Examples of KKona

Here you can see KKona being used; (look at the chat) image.png

Also examples of KKona

^ After having listenned to it about 10 times on my computer (and about a 100 times in my head after that :rofl:), I think that Brotherman Bill is not that bad...:laugh:

There are a couple of false notes, but there's definitely a pattern!:cain1::rofl:

I like this Redneck music :stormy: (and these guys are really and genuinely good!). They were in France in November, but I missed them.

Stormbringer knows/likes them too

Happy New Year BZ! 

Here's an update of my 'Chocolate Making for Christmas Gift' project. I was quite satisfied with myself,haha. I barely had time to make them,and in this photo they're not even look the final way they looked, I cut the edges and put them in cute boxes.  Most of the family members who got it liked it. I'll definitely will make more times, just need to get some more professional molds and other equipments. It's not so hard to make them at all, just need to be quite quick. I used dark chocolate and milk chocolate too (in this pic i think there's only from the dark version,i didn't even had time to take photos tbh) filled them with coconut cream, chocolate cream and coffee cream. Also made a very clumsy marzipan edition.

@Sanni @Cult Icon @jj3IMG_20180103_175829.thumb.jpg.e693075308351821c8af77e51b5256ee.jpg

@Sanni

Well i hate RAP (Rock Against the Police) ...

We have a saying here who say : " La musique adoucit les mœurs. " ( " Music soothes those moving day nerves. " ), well i believe the opposite is possible as well.

As much possible as RAP can be discribed like a music. IMO, RAP and its latent violence is one of the reasons why our society is becoming always more violent nowadays.

@Lyla

Wow, those are looking delicious ! I want a lil box pleaseeeee :chicken:

I used dark chocolate and milk chocolate too ... filled them with coconut cream, chocolate cream and coffee cream. Also made a very clumsy marzipan edition.

... :baronfaint:

4 hours ago, Lyla said:

Happy New Year BZ! 

Here's an update of my 'Chocolate Making for Christmas Gift' project. I was quite satisfied with myself,haha. I barely had time to make them,and in this photo they're not even look the final way they looked, I cut the edges and put them in cute boxes.  Most of the family members who got it liked it. I'll definitely will make more times, just need to get some more professional molds and other equipments. It's not so hard to make them at all, just need to be quite quick. I used dark chocolate and milk chocolate too (in this pic i think there's only from the dark version,i didn't even had time to take photos tbh) filled them with coconut cream, chocolate cream and coffee cream. Also made a very clumsy marzipan edition.

@Sanni @Cult Icon @jj3IMG_20180103_175829.thumb.jpg.e693075308351821c8af77e51b5256ee.jpg

Great job!! Mind sharing how you do your cream centers?