Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Hmm, if some vital information hasn’t been conveniently left out, that maid sounds like she could be a major hustler… Take her ass down to the strip club if she is even remotely passable in the looks department? Those manipulation skills (?) and an ability to tell a sob story could become very lucrative.

Just now, Kevork89 said:

@Limerlight yeah sickening. I live close by to the area that it happened it. Was so shocking when it did. No one could understand why someone would do that. Horrifying.

I listen to Casefile Podcast regularly, the guy lives in Aussie and covers a lot of Aussie/UK true crime stories, he did Port Arthur, Peter Falconio, Mr Cruel etc.... Neat hearing about some of these that don't get a ton of coverage up in North America with the focus more on crime here

3 hours ago, Limerlight said:

I listen to Casefile Podcast regularly, the guy lives in Aussie and covers a lot of Aussie/UK true crime stories, he did Port Arthur, Peter Falconio, Mr Cruel etc.... Neat hearing about some of these that don't get a ton of coverage up in North America with the focus more on crime here

Probably one of our most known crimes here in Australia and was a very senseless shocking crime was the murder of Anita Cobby. She lived in my area (for reference my area isn’t the best lol) in 1986 she was taken off the road by a bunch of men brutally raped and murdered. It was a horrific crime. We’ve had some pretty messed up stuff happen here that’s for sure.

4 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Probably one of our most known crimes here in Australia and was a very senseless shocking crime was the murder of Anita Cobby. She lived in my area (for reference my area isn’t the best lol) in 1986 she was taken off the road by a bunch of men brutally raped and murdered. It was a horrific crime. We’ve had some pretty messed up stuff happen here that’s for sure.

Case 56 was Anita :chicken: 

Blacktown is a suburb located in Western Sydney, 37 kilometres away from Sydney’s Central Business District. In the mid-1980’s, drugs, crime and high levels of unemployment were rife in the streets of Blacktown. But it was one particular night that changed everything.

On Tuesday, February 4th, 1986, a dairy farmer in Prospect, a neighbouring suburb of Blacktown, noticed something strange. All morning his cows had been gathered in the same spot at a place he called “The Boiler Paddock.” He first noticed it at 9.30 am, when he was leaving the house to go to a cattle sale. When he returned home two hours later, the cows were still standing in the same spot. It was something he hadn’t seen before, so he decided to check it out.

What the farmer found, caused him to run to his motorcycle as fast as he could, and speed off to his house to call the police.

Does this mean you're near Blacktown? :p 

2 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Case 56 was Anita :chicken: 

Does this mean you're near Blacktown? :p 

Not near...in lol. Blacktown born and raised :rofl: we are a very working class area. Isn’t the best but we make do. The paddock where she was found is not far from where I live. I wasn’t born yet when it happened but my brothers and sisters remember the day she was found. They said they’ve never heard so many police sirens in their life. I’m interested in true crime. Not in a sick way but have watched many shows about Australian ones plus ones in America too. People are just messed up aren’t they?

Interesting bit about the cows. I wonder what prompted them to respond the way they did.

I read/watch/follow true crime stories as well, but I don’t like anything that has even a whiff of glorifying murderers and other criminals especially at the expense of the victims or revelling in all the gory details.

Of course, some stories teach one about oneself as well. One minute, you could wish that the murderer will burn in hell and another moment feel a bit sorry for him after reading what was done to him in childhood.

....... the fuck is wrong with California (answer: Everything but the Wine Country). Next up, the neighbors are going to be complaining about all the golf balls breaking their windows. But it will be too late :rofl::rofl::rofl:

California city promises to remove 50-foot-tall 'racist' trees planted in the 1960s that separate a historically black neighborhood from a golf course