Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

^^^ Can't do that, because it's not true. You are easily the most kindhearted generous person I know, and anyone who knows you as well as I do would say the same. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart. :hug:

JjjrQoD.jpg

Can you help me to my car? As you see, I injured my arm and my leg in a skiing accident.

Why's the seat removed? Don't worry about that...

:rolingpin::rolingpin::rolingpin:

13 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

JjjrQoD.jpg

Can you help me to my car? As you see, I injured my arm and my leg in a skiing accident.

Why's the seat removed? Don't worry about that...

:rolingpin::rolingpin::rolingpin:

Teddy you are awfully handsome, but I'm going to have to pass, sorry.... Good luck and I hope your arm and leg feel better :smile:

On 12/12/2017 at 7:11 AM, Limerlight said:

@toodarnhot @Sunshiine

Should we all order one? :ermm: 

@Prettyphile @PinkCouture @frenchkiki @PastaFreak @Stormbringer @Stromboli1 @Kevork89 @elfstone @Clauds @MarVS @CandleVixen @gotportugal @HitchcockBlonde

You too can have your own Canadian Boyfriend calendar(s), since mine didn't make it to print in time :/ Sorry eh, I'll try and make one on time next year FeelsBadMan

I am fine, I will wait for yours.

My hopes

http://www.entertv.gr/sites/default/files/styles/main/public/article/2016/03/23/re-1_4.jpg?itok=P-s8T5QL

10 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

It's truly amazing how one person can make u feel alive, make u feel as there are no worries in the world, make u joyous beyond language, makes me feel complete :hehe:

That's great to read such words from you, because i for ever theorized such statement for my own mental issues and limits. It's like a confirmation that such solution does exist, for real then i mean.

Because the reality start at first somewhere in our head, in our mind. And without some keys, some help, some additions, our reality is the minimum, when with these keys, help and additions, our reality must become a maximum.

I believe such people are able with their merely presence to make a shitty day become a great and bright day.

10 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

It's truly amazing how one person can make u feel alive, make u feel as there are no worries in the world, make u joyous beyond language, makes me feel complete :hehe:

+1, too bad that the person who makes me feel this way lives way too far from me tho.

When the fuck is the PC bubble going to burst so we can go back to normalcy? In a sane world this shit doesn't happen.

Homeowner's fury after illegal immigrant maid stole her wedding and engagement rings worth $5,000 and the JURY pooled money to pay her fine which left her $20 richer.

26 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Oh, the bubble will keep increasing, because everytime there's a flaw in the PC way of thinking, there's always someone to say that it's because we weren't PC enough (like for marxist regimes). It always needs to be harder, faster, stronger...:dead_horse:

Reveal hidden contents

So, there's still time :wacko:

^^^ That's actually a pretty damn depressing thought :sad:

wtf?!

----------------------------------

Could California tax drivers per mile?

By now, you've seen the 12-cent per gallon spike at the pump because of the new gas tax law, but could California tax drivers per mile instead? 

The California State Transportation Agency released a final report earlier this month that at least entertains the pay-per-mile tax, which would replace the current gas tax law. 

Caltrans spokesman Mark Dinger said cars are getting more fuel efficient all the time. That means people filling up less often. 

"The gas tax is just not sustainable in the long-term," said Dinger. 

The agency is studying technology, whether that's attaching a device inside someone's car to using a smartphone application, to track someone's mileage. According to the report, fuel efficiency will impact the state's ability to collect revenues to maintain road infrastructure. 

Nonetheless, the report states that a pay-per-mile tax plan wouldn't be implemented until at least 2025.

Why is this even a thought?!?!  The middle class who are forced to drive 50-100 miles one way just to get to work because they can't afford to live in the cities are going to be pleased if this passes. :angry:

----------------------------------

Illegal immigrants to be given $1bn for healthcare under contentious new California Democratic proposal :rofl:

So rather than take care of your CITIZENS better, you give money to bunch of people who don't belong here legally. California smart(ed)

On 12/15/2017 at 9:47 PM, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

And when  you find them, grab onto them and never let them go.