Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

13 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

^Did you see the backlash EA received over the game recently after the negative press? :rofl:

yea, over the pay to play economy of the game.

And also spoilers for the next movie!  The game itself is a 4 hour action sequence.  A lot of the cutscenes are quite well done and should please star wars fans.

15 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Roy Moore needs to be castrated and feed his own balls! What a low life piece of s#%t to sue the victims of sexual assault to protect his own political ass! :angry:

And to anyone who supports him, go f@%k yourself!

He actually got himself banned from the mall. Wow.

@PinkCouture @Stromboli1 @phenobarbie @Kevork89 @Clauds @Stormbringer @SympathysSilhouette @ILUVAdrianaLima @toodarnhot @MarVS @sarnic @BAGGOT

Dasha D's thread is closed indefinitely. Please don't create a new thread, or post her pictures on this site. :sad: 

Staff I've went ahead and locked the thread and set it to hidden.

If you'd like to PM me and find out why, by all means, but I'm not going to talk about it here any further.

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

@PinkCouture @Stromboli1 @phenobarbie @Kevork89 @Clauds @Stormbringer @SympathysSilhouette @ILUVAdrianaLima @toodarnhot @MarVS @sarnic @BAGGOT

Dasha D's thread is closed indefinitely. Please don't create a new thread, or post her pictures on this site. :sad: 

Staff I've went ahead and locked the thread and set it to hidden.

If you'd like to PM me and find out why, by all means, but I'm not going to talk about it here any further.

what omg