Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

I found this earlier. I'm not sure where it originates. I have no reason to post it except that I like it:

The freedom to voice one's opinion is accompanied by the responsibility to accept the reaction to one's opinion; otherwise, that freedom is meaningless.

3 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

I should play once to see my luck even though I can't collect since I'm not European? :p 

you can even if you are not European. You just need to play in a European country.

Imagine: you are coming in the South west of France to meet moi.

You are buying a ticket because you think I am your lucky charm and *drrrrrrrums* you win!!

You are millionaire & you leave me because now you can afford a VS model :tongue:

:thumbsup: + they don't eat much

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

you can even if you are not European. You just need to play in a European country.

Imagine: you are coming in the South west of France to meet moi.

You are buying a ticket because you think I am your lucky charm and *drrrrrrrums* you win!!

You are millionaire & you leave me because now you can afford a VS model 

+ they don't eat much

I love to eat so they better too! :p

In that case I will try it out then! Thanks for the heads up and see u once I'm a millionaire :shifty:

8 hours ago, gotportugal said:

They cost 3 euros there? They cost 1 here!

Shame :D But it's "only" 2.50 here actually. I thought i won 2.50 but no, only 10 at Super LOTO ... It helped to bought ink for my printer :D 

On 12/10/2017 at 4:00 AM, Cult Icon said:

I see Twitter/instagram as personal branding ^^^

If you're into or have a use for that sort of thing.

It's not my cup of tea :/

IMHO, branding/marketing can be sometimes really overrated, in the sense that costs can be higher than benefits. When I see what some companies spend on renewing their logos, I can't help but think "Is there really a return?". I'm sure that their marketing divisions have studies to show that it does, but it's soft science, so doubt is allowed...

As for personal branding, the cost is that the Internet rarely forgets, so mistakes are costly. Twitter is a nice little bird, but, as in the wild, it's not because something looks nice that it's harmless.

On 10/12/2017 at 12:21 PM, Prettyphile said:

Thank god!

Emergency workers and staff at a state home for the severely disabled outside of Sonoma have evacuated all of about 240 patients as flames from fast-spreading wildfires approached the center and ash rained down.

So basically 75% of Sonoma :sad:

@Prettyphile   I'm sorry.  :sad:

I wish there was something that we in Texas could do for y'all except for hoping and praying that the fires die down quickly.  

Is this too much work that I do for pork loin? :chicken:

Pork Loin

1. Sear all sides with salt & a lot of pepper.

2. Put in a crock pot for 10 hours with a sliced onion and baby potatoes.

3. Let the pork loin, onion, and potatoes cool; then wrap the meat up in tin foil, the potatoes and onions in a plastic ziploc bag, then put them in the refrigerator.

4. After a few hours take meat & potatoes out to slice really thin.

5. Heat up olive oil in a skillet and place pork, potato, and onion slices in the skillet and season with salt, pepper, and garlic.

6. Make sure the pork and potatoes have a crust on them.

7. Serve.