Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Now those who feigned complete ignorance like Meryl Streep and Jennifer Lawrence look even more suspicious. And that dummy Donna Karan spoke too soon, now there are A-list stars corroborating sexual harassment allegations. It is rumoured that Donna Karan and her husband are into shady practices themselves and that she is Amber Rose’s sponsor.

So now even more women have come forward. Are they all lying? Every single one of them? Is there a secret cabal of women who meet up and decide which man's life they are going to ruin that week? Was this week just Harvey Weinstein's turn? Or is the more likely explanation that he is a creep who has used his position to sexually harass/sexually assault women for decades, getting away with it until now due to the power disparity between him and his victims?

7 hours ago, jj3 said:

@Cult Icon, i won't repeat what i already said about your "opinion" ... I just hope those are words, only words, and that your behave is something different. 

When you're a victim, alone, weak and afraid has already said, imagine how much hard it is to break the silent, and fight for your dignity. 

There's nothing wrong about my actions or words.

The issue here is that you are deeply Naive about women- the women has to put under the microscope as well.  

Note that I bring up some very basic common sense questions- and I get attacked by posters as being part of a "section".  You guys read into the sensationalist media too hard.

3 minutes ago, Sanni said:

@Cult Icon I hope you’ll never have children. You’re the type that if your daughter told you that she was raped by her boyfriend, you would say that she must have led boys on.

Nope I'm not that type, you are 100% wrong.  

Note the great disparity between my questions and your personal attacks-

You need to examine what type of information you are consuming- it is hurting your perceptions.

I'm wondering what would you do if you had a very powerful boss, but not a good looking one (just so you could imagine the feeling I want you to imagine), but an overweight discusting woman in her 50-60s asking you to her office and wearing underwear for example and asking you to massage her or finger her for a promotion,she's a frightening one and can make your career to look it doesn't even happened to have one. What would you do? And you probably even has physical advantage in a situation like this so let me change the imaginary boss to a huge black guy who's like 6 feet tall and asks you the same but you can give him a hand job for the promotion. 

Hmm? 

I'm curious. Just to be objective. 

4 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

The issue here is that you are deeply Naive about women- the women has to put under the microscope as well.  

Naive why not, respectful i hope ! I prefer to enjoy my right hand than to become someone like the Weinstein, or you eventually ... I'm not saying you're LIKE them, or no, i'm saying your little speech here is pretty shocking. 

Women nature is various, as much various as there's women on this planet. But believe me, no one of them is born loving being raped, abused, or treated like a "thing". 

6 minutes ago, Lyla said:

I'm wondering what would you do if you had a very powerful boss, but not a good looking one (just so you could imagine the feeling I want you to imagine), but an overweight discusting woman in her 50-60s asking you to her office and wearing underwear for example and asking you to massage her or finger her for a promotion,she's a frightening one and can make your career to look it doesn't even happened to have one. What would you do? And you probably even has physical advantage in a situation like this so let me change the imaginary boss to a huge black guy who's like 6 feet tall and asks you the same but you can give him a hand job for the promotion. 

Hmm? 

I'm curious. Just to be objective. 

Ahahah ! I thought the same before. Well said!

1 minute ago, Cult Icon said:

I'm under no obligation to answer that.  

I ask a couple of questions and I get some nasty personal attacks by reflex.

But you're claiming you're being objective while you are not at all. And even if Rose McGowan uses this situation now to pump up her career how does it make Harvey Weinstein's actions non-existent? 

Yes, women can be wrong too and playing games and such, but seriously, this situation is so obvious, it was a well-known secret... The dude had a reputation. 

^^

Has anybody noticed- how posters are automatically assuming I believe this, I believe that...while nobody has answered my last  question so far?  (what are the catalysts of the drama? What is Rose's action steps? NYT's action steps? etc.)

Have I not said that I haven't read a single article about this subject?

Is this not the action of forcing an individual into a conversational frame that was not of his choosing?

7 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I'm under no obligation to answer that.  

I ask a couple of questions and I get some nasty personal attacks by reflex.

It's funny because your "defense" if it need one or if you feel like to need one, reminds the one made by one of the lawyers of Dominic Strauss-Khan after what happened in NYC a few years ago . 

Some suspect his brother, Bob Weinstein, is involved in exposing him because he wanted Harvey out of the company. Harvey has also had less success in recent years. His movies didn’t turn profit and didn’t get award nominations like they used to. Easier to take him down. Some also speculate that he pissed off someone even more powerful than him or that he stopped paying off someone he should have ala Charlie Sheen.