Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

7 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

There are sick men and bastards in the streets. It's revolting. And these guys are even more stupid in groups. All the videos/experience shared here show how it's terrible. Stalking is never acceptable. The first protection against these guys should be people that are witnessing. Helping each other should be the first rule of a society.

Also, I find it key to remind that seduction is not stalking. Approaching women with tact and respect is not a bad behaviour. Respecting someone is reading their signals. The first glance often speaks for itself. And then there are words. Words are clear: no means no.

+1 ^^ unfortunately if the nice guy is the one approaching you at the end of the day, he is going to pay for all the assholes who annoyed you.

48 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Also, I find it key to remind that seduction is not stalking. Approaching women with tact and respect is not a bad behaviour. Respecting someone is reading their signals. The first glance often speaks for itself. And then there are words. Words are clear: no means no.

I don't like politician measures which seem to put all men in the same basket (if politicians really want to make "asking for a phone number" illegal, then they just lost it...)

It's captivating the woman as the 'mysterious, attractive stranger'.  The number has to be converted into a light date somewhere.   Also seduction is too strong a word to use (not appropriate in the USA).  Seduction is more about the courtship process.

I find that there is a thin line between being a casanova and a 'creep' in those couple of minutes.  It's rather obnoxious from the male pov because everything is contingent on vibing with the woman's emotions.   Guys can cross this boundary and then back again. She might get annoyed at first but then will be won over.  Or won over and then annoyed.  Everything is dependent on a woman's capricious mood - which could be that she was in a great or bad mood to begin with.   Also saying 'no' can often reflexive and actually be a 'maybe'.   

What is a couple minutes of 'harassment' could easily turn into a couple minutes of 'meeting this intriguing guy on X street and going to the local starbucks for coffee'.  Or vice versa- you don't ever hear of her again.  This is what I hinted about earlier in this thread.

Sometimes men deserve to be called "creep" but many times in short interactions it's an affirmative no.  

Women, and especially young women-  overall use the word creep too loosely, and in a disrespectful manner to men.   Basically any man that gave them bad emotions from their brain stem (fear chemicals) and instantly they are calling the guy 'creep' to their girlfriends and such.  Some guy that they thought was 'hot' suddenly turns into a 'creep' when they find out that he voted for Trump or some other trivial matter.  A 40 year old man who hits on a 27 year old is a 'creep' because he's just a bit older.

or any Man was just socially awkward in their POV, and then their stem gets triggered.  A big reason why super handsome men have an advantage is that their good looks over-ride a lot of mistakes in their actions and behaviors.  The male model doing sexual stuff too quickly in an interaction would be hot while an average dude, doing the same thing, would be considered disgusting and creepy.  Also men that have a very technical and logical job are often considered socially inept , boring conversationalists, bad at non-numerical logic, and thus awkward (because these poor saps slaved away on their master's in computer science or engineering) and thus  often 'creepy' by default- because they are nerds that sacrificed their whole life to be a good provider to a wife...

54 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I'm not interested in discussing "real" harassment (wasn't since the beginning as I recall).   If it's real - which is not some minor issue or pretty women whining.

So I don't know why you wrote that post like that.

:dead_horse:

"If it's real"

I give up

@Cult Icon I like to talk to women that I don't know. I'm from a culture where we don't mind talking to strangers. But people are discussing about another subject here and we shouldn't mix the two (because they are clearly different). I understand some of the points you're trying to make (not all of them though), but it's not in the right context right now.

Fair seduction (or whatever the term in the US, i.e. men and women meeting) is a key part of us. Breaking it would be terrible, but that's what our politicians are trying to do. They label themselves "progressists" which is supposed to allow them to get control of everyone and to do crazy stuff like suspecting all men. It reminds me of a former law called "Law of Suspects". If it starts to happen again, this country is doomed.

14 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I'm not interested in discussing "real" harassment (wasn't since the beginning as I recall).   If it's real - which is not some minor issue or pretty women whining.

So I don't know why you wrote that post like that.

Honestly you leave me speechless ... I prefer stoping that, because i think i will receive another warning point. I prefer to think you make fun of us, or trolling. Because if not, i'm sorry, but you're a potential rapist according my logical. Or you live in Monaco. 

7 hours ago, jj3 said:

:p @ILUVAdrianaLima Instead of "Impeach Trump" you should have written "Mike Pence for Prez" :D 

We have enough bible thumpers in our government as it is :ninja::p Sides, Pence looks like he belongs in a cult where they serve that funny grape juice as the "last drink" :D