Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

the global labor compensation system is fucked up. Why are celebrities consisting of actors, models, and singers are getting paid more if there are just "tools" of entertainment. Why aren't the "creators", the people behind making the world a better place to live, such as engineers, architects, scientists and construction workers getting paid more? if their workload is much more risky, difficult and challenging than these "celebrities". Why can't the creating people be given recognition? why can't they be celebrities?  

i love models but I do have resentment regarding their jobs or labor whatnot. 

1 hour ago, DonSimon said:

the global labor compensation system is fucked up. Why are celebrities consisting of actors, models, and singers are getting paid more if there are just "tools" of entertainment. Why aren't the "creators", the people behind making the world a better place to live, such as engineers, architects, scientists and construction workers getting paid more? if their workload is much more risky, difficult and challenging than these "celebrities". Why can't the creating people be given recognition? why can't they be celebrities?  

i love models but I do have resentment regarding their jobs or labor whatnot. 

i think about this a lot, but i guess you get paid for what you sell

if you're a celebrity and you make your company/business/whatever gain lets say 500 million dollars, would you be ok with only getting paid around 90k a year like a doctor does?? most people wouldnt

20 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

This sounds like one heck of a good time :p

i'll never understand what's good about getting drunk, throwing up must be delightful :rofl:
never get a hungover in my life and never will..and i like to drink too but not like that

On 4/9/2017 at 1:17 PM, gotportugal said:

I've vomited three times since waking up and also twice last night before sleeping. Fucking hate hangovers

you hate them? stop getting drunk, easy :rofl:

8 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

you hate them? stop getting drunk, easy :rofl:

I do hate them, but I didn't think it would lead to that, as I just lost all control of what I was drinking. The worst is probably being remembered of what I did Sunday, as I don't remmeber anything.

Better now, but still get the wish to puke when I think of alcohol damnit