Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

@Stormbringer @PinkCouture @jj3 @ILUVAdrianaLima @CandleVixen @elfstone

That is totally fucked up if it was true.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chester-bennington-apos-wife-says-044942712.html

Edit: Wow Yahoo scrubbed it.

It basically said that Chester's wife said on twitter that she had an affair with Mike Shinoda (former bandmates in Linkin Park). Also she said her twitter wasn't hacked and the Yahoo reporter had the tweets screencaptured. The tweets have been deleted since then too.

WTF!  RIP Minks :sad:

Activists Release 30,000 to 40,000 Mink in Minnesota; Thousands Later Found Dead From Heat, Dehydration

Vandals released upwards of 40,000 mink over the weekend from a pelt farm in central Minnesota, and authorities worry the animals may not survive the heat after thousands were found dead.

According to the Associated Press, Stearns County Sheriff Don Gudmundson said he believes members of an animal rights group released the mink from Lang Farms near Eden Valley. The animals are worth more than $750,000.

"They are not interested in animal rights, they are interested in chaos," Gudmundson told TVH11 Tuesday morning while speaking about the people who released the mink.

Gudmundson told the AP someone dismantled parts of the exterior fence of the farm located about 75 miles northwest of Minneapolis and released the mink from their cages.

"It's pretty hard to steal 30,000 to 40,000 mink. What are you going to do – put them in a trunk? They'd chew your fingers off," said Gudmundson.

Since the release, thousands of mink have been found dead near the farm from heat- and stress-related issues, as well as dehydration, according to a press release from Fur Commission USA, a national organization representing the mink industry.

"As domesticated livestock, they are not equipped to live outside the farm environment, where they are fed, watered and cared for daily. They are also very susceptible to wildlife diseases having never been exposed to outside pathogens." the organization notes. "The survivors are still suffering from dehydration and psychological trauma and many more will die in the coming weeks."

In nearby St. Cloud, Minnesota, the high temperature reached 92 degrees Monday, according to weather.com senior meteorologist Jon Erdman.

"This was not a daily record high, but was almost 10 degrees above the average high for the day of 83 degrees," he said.

Most of the dead mink found were still juveniles, Fur USA said, and many had not yet been weaned from their mothers.

"Anyone who thinks they are helping the animals by doing this is severely misinformed," said Michael Whelan, executive director of Fur Commission USA. "This is a crime against the animals as much as against the Lang family."

Gudmundson echoed Fur USA's response.

"If they (perpetrators) actually cared about animals they wouldn't release thousands of mink to die out in the heat. We've already got reports of chickens killed. Don't they care about God's chickens?" Gudmundson said.

The Tri-County CrimeStoppers group is offering a $1,000 reward for information, and Fur Commission USA announced a $10,000 reward Tuesday for information leading to the arrests and conviction of those responsible.

42 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

The days of 100+ °F are upon us. :chicken:

EKBJ0DE.jpg

Even with the AC going and three fans going I cannot get parts of my house to drop below 84 atm. I realllllllllllllllllllllllly dislike the summer. Only 60 days till fall  :chicken:

2 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

^^

I don't like 100 degree weather but  I'm OK with 80 degrees.

1 minute ago, Stormbringer said:

But 84 (28ºC) is nice enough! :chicken: 

84 DRY is lovely

84 Dirty South Humid needs to die in fire.

29 Days till the Solar Eclipse! which I'm directly in the path of... very excited about this.

https://days.to/until/solar-eclipse

60 Days till the Fall

https://days.to/autumn-or-fall/2017

82 Days till Friday the 13th

https://days.to/until/friday-the-13th

99 Days till Halloween

https://days.to/until/halloween

cannot come soon enough.....

21 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Even with the AC going and three fans going I cannot get parts of my house to drop below 84 atm. I realllllllllllllllllllllllly dislike the summer. Only 60 days till fall  :chicken:

That sucks about your house, the electric companies love that shit.

This heat doesn't let up until mid to late October. I remember one Halloween being in the mid 90s. :rofl: