Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

5 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

if it smells...

I dunno, it looks like a dirt stain, similar from that of a car

I hope you are right. The next time I see neighbours sitting around in a big group, I will bring up the issue and watch their reactions. If they seem suspicious, I will confront them. They are all like “Hi! How are you?” wanting to talk to me when I walk past them. If I feel that they were being fake, it will end.

12 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I hope you are right. The next time I see neighbours sitting around in a big group, I will bring up the issue and watch their reactions. If they seem suspicious, I will confront them. They are all like “Hi! How are you?” wanting to talk to me when I walk past them. If I feel that they were being fake, it will end.

IMHO live and let live, unless it happens again.  Sometimes animals come by. 11.jpg But if it happened more than once, then it's worth asking :heythere:

6 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

IMHO live and let live, unless it happens again.  Sometimes animals come by.  But if it happened more than once, then it's worth asking :heythere:

I’ll start off not accusatory. Just asking if they saw the stain before I did or if they have had something similar happen to them. Then go from there.

The thing is, a couple of years ago, we suspected that one of the neighbors had brought cat poop to our yard (for revenge because they thought that our cat had pooped in their yard.)

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I’ll start off not accusatory. Just asking if they saw the stain before I did or if they have had something similar happen to them. Then go from there.

The thing is, a couple of years ago, we suspected that one of the neighbors had brought cat poop to our yard (for revenge because they thought that our cat had pooped in their yard.)

I see.  how about if  you make some warm tea right now and listen to some soft music? relax a little, and the right thing to do or not to do may come to you../

6 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

F#%K YOU TRUMP AND ALL YOUR ADMINISTRATION AND SUPPORTERS!!!

5 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

^ Brace yourself b/c he might get a second term! :p 

The problem is that the world and everything else won't even let him breathe.

Yes he's controversial, brash all those things more whatever you wanna say, but he's tied up in hearings, court things, other accusations etc.. Any other place to work if you immediately put the new guy into your job's equivalent of what Trump goes through on a daily basis only one of two things will happen:

1. He quits

2. He comes out stronger

:idk: Just let the man do his thing for a bit, that's why there is always an election in a few years

5 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

The problem is that the world and everything else won't even let him breathe.

Yes he's controversial, brash all those things more whatever you wanna say, but he's tied up in hearings, court things, other accusations etc.. Any other place to work if you immediately put the new guy into your job's equivalent of what Trump goes through on a daily basis only one of two things will happen:

1. He quits

2. He comes out stronger

:idk: Just let the man do his thing for a bit, that's why there is always an election in a few years

Hell no! Are people honestly that blind and not willing to see what he has said and done in his past! Fuck that, that moron doesn't even qualify to be human! I'm tired of people telling me he needs a chance, he's unfit period! 

And that's fine Mr, but "unfit" people also have kids and are responsible for human life that they create, get custody of take into foster care etc... People that are also "unfit" get thrown into other roles that they may not be ready for and it's really sink or swim, just never know what will come out of it.

Such is life :idk: Life is nothing without a gamble here.

It's one thing to be thrown into something u might not be fully ready for @Limerlight it's another when ur giving a scalpel to a shoe sales men and asking him to perform open heart surgery. I will say it once and say it again, Trump is unfit for his position and he has no business leading a pageant let alone my country. If u can't see this than I can no longer help you and u might as well run along because this is past ur understanding I take. By the way, gambling people lives is not one I take lightly!