Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Does anyone else feel a bit sad about Playboy’s new direction? I think it’s smart of them to go for the fashion model look and natural beauties when selecting their models but I feel a bit bad for the type of girls who used to be made into Playmates because they have no chance of that happening now that even a freaking Victoria’s Secret runway model is a Playmate!

I liked the idea that a gorgeous girl could get in the magazine and launch a successful modelling career that otherwise wouldn’t have happened due to her not being tall enough or being too curvy for regular fashion modelling.

Is there any hope for cute and pretty girl-next-door types now that even modelling for Playboy has been taken over by pretty established fashion models? I guess there is always Instagram…

24 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Is there any hope for cute and pretty girl-next-door types now that even modelling for Playboy has been taken over by pretty established fashion models?

Beate Muska is one such girl IMO. Not an established fashion model by any stretch of imagination

Pre-internet playboy in the 1970s-1990s is a guilty pleasure of mine.  I oogled the magazines as a middle school/high school student  

Back then they didn't use the same style of traditional photography and the caliber of the women was much higher/different than later on.   Hour glass bodies, full figured, a lot of big implants.  Basically bodies like Charlotte Mckinney

Image result for shae marksImage result for Brooke Richards

The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: The Spirit Carries On and The Sails Of Charon guitar solos :chicken: 

44 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Am I colorblind or does Emily D not have blue eyes? :idk:

Why does her agency list her as eyes as green?

http://www.imgmodels.com/portfolio/new-york/women/model?mid=19036

I'm not sure what color you are seeing then, brown? :rofl: Her eyes are clearly a mix of blue and green. They probably change color depending on numerous factors such as your mood, natural light etc. 

IMG_0034.JPG IMG_0035.JPG IMG_0036.JPG

13 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I'm not sure what color you are seeing then, brown? :rofl: Her eyes are clearly a mix of blue and green. They probably change color depending on numerous factors such as your mood, natural light etc.

Emily D's eyes are clearly blue, I thought it was funny that IMG listed her eyes as green, but looks bad on IMG's part.

Yes Kiki! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Emily D's eyes are clearly blue, I thought it was funny that IMG listed her eyes as green, but looks bad on IMG's part.

Yes Kiki! :thumbsup:

While they look blue most of the time, they clearly can look green as seen in these. I don't get what the problem is as it's correct, they're not pure icy blue like Elsa. Emily has both green and blue.

IMG_0344.JPG IMG_0345.GIF