Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

I am!!

I love meat so much and I should not :/

If I had to kill an animal myself to survive, I'll die.

And me, if i have to eat the dead body of a human or the one of a little dog, i'll choose the human one :tf:

2 hours ago, jj3 said:

I love that scene, but i loved the last scene of Alien: Convenant, too. The SW scene is a end hard but full of hope, when the Alien one was "sweet" but totally hopeless lol 

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

:rofl::rofl: 

That Darth Vader appearance is probably my favorite scene from that movie

1 hour ago, jkjk said:

@Stromboli1 I thought they did a good job tying the two movies together, glad she agreed.  :smile:

Yeah that scene was awesome as well as Rogue One.

That video is even better if you know the backstory.

http://observador.pt/2017/06/17/19-pessoas-morrem-em-incendio-em-pedrogao-grande/

19 dead in Portugal for forest fire, 16 of them died carbonized in their cars..This only started 4 hours ago so a lot will develop.

Every year our government says this is the year they'll secure stuff and clear the forests, but every year they only want to win some poll points... People and trees keep on dying..........

9 hours ago, jj3 said:

I love that scene, but i loved the last scene of Alien: Convenant, too. The SW scene is a end hard but full of hope, when the Alien one was "sweet" but totally hopeless lol 

I agree with that assessment. 

I just showed hubby the vid of the girl watching Rouge One. He laughed. We're such geeknerds here. 

4 hours ago, gotportugal said:

http://observador.pt/2017/06/17/19-pessoas-morrem-em-incendio-em-pedrogao-grande/

19 dead in Portugal for forest fire, 16 of them died carbonized in their cars..This only started 4 hours ago so a lot will develop.

Every year our government says this is the year they'll secure stuff and clear the forests, but every year they only want to win some poll points... People and trees keep on dying..........

:cry2:

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

62 now...and the population acts like this is something new..............no one funds the firefighters for a whole 10 months and then they expect them to have everything at their disposal

This is absolutely horrible! I'm sorry for you guys. I hope everyone else gets out alive and that no more property will be taken. Maybe there will be a shift in the weather and it'll rain!  Last year we had 53 fires burning near me and many lives were lost, it was agonizing for the community not being able to help or do much for weeks, so I sincerely hope this fires die down quickly!