Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

^^ Like Carla!

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/793126/23787915/1383084833460/01_Emmanuelle_Alt_Carla_Bruni_Sarkozy_vogue_paris_fashion_cool_rock_chic_Dolce_Francia.jpg?token=%2FDTeVChy8V1Ep9ze3g%2BsoJwiGiw%3D

Carla or Bella? Barla?

https___d.ibtimes.co.uk_en_full_261762_carla-bruni-kate-moss-supermodels-then-now.jpg

And :rofl:

http___68.media.tumblr.com_afcfda94093e978b86b76dd3607a0868_tumblr_nc8audZNbh1tiyoguo1_1280.jpg

The 90's: Alcohol, cigarettes & drugs & they still manage to look good! :rofl:

Imagine how messy would have looked Instargam in the 90's?

No pics of healthy dish just pics of vomit!

RIght!!

Student who stabbed boyfriend may avoid jail as it would ‘damage her career’

Aspiring surgeon Lavinia Woodward admits attack but judge defers sentencing because of her ‘extraordinary’ talent

Woodward, who lives in Milan, Italy, with her mother, stabbed her then-boyfriend in the leg after punching him in the face. She then hurled a laptop, glass and jam jar at him during the attack on 30 September last year, the court heard. She was in court to hear the judge’s comments.

5 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

^^ Like Carla!

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/793126/23787915/1383084833460/01_Emmanuelle_Alt_Carla_Bruni_Sarkozy_vogue_paris_fashion_cool_rock_chic_Dolce_Francia.jpg?token=%2FDTeVChy8V1Ep9ze3g%2BsoJwiGiw%3D

Carla or Bella? Barla?

And :rofl:

The 90's: Alcohol, cigarettes & drugs & they still manage to look good! :rofl:

Imagine how messy would have looked Instargam in the 90's?

No pics of healthy dish just pics of vomit!

Being 20-something helps :D

no green juices back then IIRC?

I wish bars, clubs, and other social settings did not involve phones. 

Thanks Pinky :heart:

Listening to Tornado warning sirens going off in the distance, so I'm keeping fingers crossed the tornado's move into more rural areas!

3 Tornadoes just to the south of us.  Severe thunderstorms with half inch hail are headed in my direction, we have no idea wtf the tornado's are doing, they're acting incredibly unpredictable atm.

Edit -  My friends area is being hit atm :sad: Morgan please be safe!

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Thanks Pinky :heart:

Listening to Tornado warning sirens going off in the distance, so I'm keeping fingers crossed the tornado's move into more rural areas!

3 Tornadoes just to the south of us.  Severe thunderstorms with half inch hail are headed in my direction, we have no idea wtf the tornado's are doing, they're acting incredibly unpredictable atm.

Edit -  My friends area is being hit atm :sad: Morgan please be safe!

Thats terrible :mellow:

Have you considered retreating to a safer place in the meantime?

I haven't watched any since her first couple uploads. Her style of channel(vlogging/lifestyle videos) aren't my cup of tea. I don't think the videos and the channel itself are detrimental, and could help her gain fans. (Though I do think she has to be careful how she brands herself- she should still want to be seen as a model that does YouTube, rather than a YouTuber who models, if that makes sense.) I personally get the feeling that she's currently more interested in her channel than modelling- she promotes her new videos consistently but I never see her talk or mention her work on her social media. She'll post that she's on set, but never posts the finished product or mentions who she's working for. Could be a case of her taking more pride in her videos over the current level of work she's booking. :idk: 

It's snowing. Gotta love Canada- 29C yesterday and snow piling up on the ground today.