blah blah blah

you (me) do not her so u don't know

blah blah blah

Me (you) do not know her but I know

blah blah

more unicorns

blah blah

Does not eat

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2017_05/14552675_1692501527432124_6401477956723539968_n.jpg.e24e0c443e04bbf6a05f6b78ed7eb76b.jpg

and she is talking about you on her Tshirt :chicken:how cool!

Lol and people call me the troll here. Serious question though, how does being skinny yet slim and fit equal not eating? And yeah, I do think you're jealous. If you weren't, you wouldn't keep saying these kind of things about skinny people. 

@Stormbringer

Chris added the Zepprlin lyrics into the song Slaves And Bulldozers during his final song:

'In my time of dying, I want nobody to mourn. All I want for you to do is take my body home. Well, well, well, so I can die easy.'

:sad:

---

PEARL JAM FRONTMAN TRENDS ON TWITTER AS ONE OF LAST GRUNGE ICONS ALIVE

In a bizarre twist, the death of Cornell has seen Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder become a trending topic on Twitter.

Vedder is now one of the last, great grunge icons from the 90s scene who remains alive.

And fans want to make sure he stays that way.

Other high profile losses to the genre have included Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, Alice in Chains lead vocalist Layne Staley, Stone Temple Pilots singer Scott Weiland and Mother Love Bone's Andy Wood. All died from drugs overdose except from Cobain who famously shot himself. 

Now fans are rallying to 'protect' Vedder.

'Someone please get Eddie Vedder to a safety bunker asap,' Atlanta band Paper Lights tweeted.

Another Twitter user wrote: 'Kurt Cobain - suicide

'Layne Staley - overdose

'Scott Weiland - overdose

'Chris Cornell - suicide (possible)

'Eddie Vedder - 'I'm still alive''

'Not sure I can ever listen to Eddie Vedder singing the words 'I'm still alive' the same way again. Last one left,' added another.

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Lol and people call me the troll here. Serious question though, how does being skinny yet slim and fit equal not eating? And yeah, I do think you're jealous. If you weren't, you wouldn't keep saying these kind of things about skinny people. 

:chicken::chicken:

I am a troll and I am jealous. I am a trollous :ddr:

Attacking other members personally when they are not agree with you is your specialty/

you are not a troll. Just a sermonizer :thumbs_up:

I will keep on saying some models are too skinny -because I am jealous of course- so save your breath and go sermonize yourself.

19 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer

Chris added the Zepprlin lyrics into the song Slaves And Bulldozers during his final song:

'In my time of dying, I want nobody to mourn. All I want for you to do is take my body home. Well, well, well, so I can die easy.'

I'm seriously trying not to read too much out of it and think it's a coincidence they closed quoting that song (they've been playing it for a while after all), but knowing now that it was indeed a suicide....

Spoiler

20 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

:chicken::chicken:

I am a troll and I am jealous. I am a trollous :ddr:

Attacking other members personally when they are not agree with you is your specialty/

you are not a troll. Just a sermonizer :thumbs_up:

I will keep on saying some models are too skinny -because I am jealous of course- so save your breath and go sermonize yourself.

Asking you a serious question (why someone slim means they automatically don't eat according to you) is not attacking you in any way, but I'm not surprised you went there :rofl:

Have fun commenting over and over again about slim people not eating, no idea what you actually are trying to prove with it or expect to gain from it... really wondering how these people do that though, never eating anything yet I do see slim people doing all kinds of things that require a lot of energy, must be super humans!) And lots of people their specialty here is seems to be acting a certain way yet not liking it when others treat them the same way or say things. No need to explain that only the lucky few here get to say and do whatever :p

I'm thinking about many years ago... when a Black Hole Sun lightened in my ears. I was a kid going back home, listenning to a magical box they called a walkman. I had a worn out audiotape with Soundgarden. Head Down, but spirit up, I was walking in streets filled with old cars, Limo Wrecks or Fiat puntos. I only had a couple of songs that were played on a shitty device, but it was Somewhere near perfection. :guitar:

Soundgarden is My Wave and I just Fell on a Black Day. :hi_wft:

Spoiler

I'll need a kick to stand!

15 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

This notification?

No she doesn't. She is model, she eat healthy and she works out :weightlift:

You are jealous :clobber:

Other ones too.

I'm just jealous that she's not sitting on my face. :D:chicken:

19 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

RIP Chris Cornell :cry2:

Agreed.  He was only 2 years older than me. I had the privilege to see Soundgarden in a dive bar in Dallas when they were just really getting airtime. The concert is still one of the top shows I got to see. 

I hope you've found whatever solace you needed. Be at peace.