Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

4 hours ago, katchitup said:

Yup. And there sure are people out there who work hard but resources aren't available to them like they have been available to others. It's easy to say "Well just go to work" well people don't even have resources to get to work, hell, they are just trying to keep alive and get enough food to live on a day-to-day basis. I am seriously in awe of Xenia talking like this I really am. 

@Prettyphile I'm with you. What trash. 

O.o

I lost interest in the women last year for her lifestyle choices and this just cements the kind of individual she is... what a bitch!

^ THIS!!! :rofl:

------------------------

I mean this sincerely, I hope she has a good pre-nup or she starts humbling herself. Her beauty & youth could only get her so far, and both fades. if she continues with this mentality and attitude when reality hits her it is not going to be kind or gentle on her :/

2 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

O.o

I lost interest in the women last year for her lifestyle choices and this just cements the kind of individual she is... what a bitch!

And her comments keep going. I hate that she's calling people just stupid and jealous for arguing with her, like what? Girl get your head out of the sand (which is probably located on some private beach) :rofl: 

3 hours ago, katchitup said:

And her comments keep going. I hate that she's calling people just stupid and jealous for arguing with her, like what? Girl get your head out of the sand (which is probably located on some private beach) :rofl: 

Life is going to hit her pretty face so hard soon :p

Now that I read some of her IG posts, I think she might be insecure and trying to convince herself she is ok & happy. It's like she is putting up a facade as a defense and protection mechanism. She also in some ways reminds me of that Catch Me Outside chick.

I don't really expect any sensitivity or deeper intelligence from a model.

By which I don't mean to say that those traits cannot be found in models.

It's just that the only common trait between them all is being physically attractive enough in a way that you can make a living out of it.

So you will get all sorts of people in that group. Intelligence and ignorance, kindness and cruelty, empathy and indifference, ...

^ I agree and I hear you. When it comes down to it behaving like an bratty asshole is not ok regardless  of who you are, your level of beauty & attractiveness, whatever is happening in your life, etc. There are no excuses and BS like this should not be condoned or encouraged.

32 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I don't really expect any sensitivity or deeper intelligence from a model.

By which I don't mean to say that those traits cannot be found in models.

It's just that the only common trait between them all is being physically attractive enough in a way that you can make a living out of it.

So you will get all sorts of people in that group. Intelligence and ignorance, kindness and cruelty, empathy and indifference, ...

At least those kind of people should learn to keep their mouth shut. Or is it too much to expect too?

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Now that I read some of her IG posts, I think she might be insecure and trying to convince herself she is ok & happy. It's like she is putting up a facade as a defense and protection mechanism. She also in some ways reminds me of that Catch Me Outside chick.

I'm thinking she's shallow. Not insecure, just shallow. 

46 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I'm thinking she's shallow. Not insecure, just shallow. 

Agreed! Some people need to understand that there are people out there who are just rotten to the core and it's simple as that! They know what they are saying but could care less due to the money in their bank account and social standing.