Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

To anyone who wants to answer:

If you were a rich businessman in your sixties, would you marry Xenia Deli (or someone similar)?

If so, why and if not, why not?

Yeah..... Lo or Emily D, all day every day. If I had a chance to marry either one.... why wouldn't I?

Men are attracted to women with health and beauty.

Women are attracted to men with status, prestige, power, position, and financial prospects.

There are outliers to both generalizations.

I'm sure I'll take a beating on this post. :chicken::excited::rofl::laugh::yes:

33 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Yeah..... Lo or Emily D, all day every day. If I had a chance to marry either one.... why wouldn't I?

You mean the model you messaged here? Daniela Lopez Osario would be a good comparison to Xenia Deli:

I would like to make a distinction between a model like Xenia – who is successful, somewhat famous and has worked for brands (such as Victoria’s Secret) that have solidified her reputation as being very sexy and beautiful – and the likes of Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel etc. who are on a different level when it comes to money, fame, success, and popularity.

So, the question isn’t really, “Would you marry your number one dream girl?” but rather, “Would you marry a beautiful model if you had the opportunity?”

9 hours ago, Sanni said:

You mean the model you messaged here? Daniela Lopez Osorio would be a good comparison to Xenia Deli:

I like DLO, but I was talking about Lorena Rae (Lo). :chicken::excited:

9 hours ago, Sanni said:

So, the question isn’t really, “Would you marry your number one dream girl?” but rather, “Would you marry a beautiful model if you had the opportunity?”

Probably so, but that's a very broad question though.

12 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Men are attracted to women with health and beauty.

Women are attracted to men with status, prestige, power, position, and financial prospects.

There are outliers to both generalizations.

I'm sure I'll take a beating on this post. :chicken::excited::rofl::laugh::yes:

Oh yes! :clobber::COP11:

Women are not attracted to ^blah blah

Some women

It's like I was saying all men are unfaithful pig, sexist & rapist.

And men are not attracted to women with health and beauty.

they are attracted to whatever is easy to catch! :rofl:

wait... Wait a minute!! It's one of your joke again I didn't get?

5 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Oh yes! :clobber::COP11:

Women are not attracted to ^blah blah

Some women

It's like I was saying all men are unfaithful pig, sexist & rapist.

And men are not attracted to women with health and beauty.

they are attracted to whatever is easy to catch! :rofl:

wait... Wait a minute!! It's one of your joke again I didn't get?

TM1ZbBH.gif

It's both..... a joke & sexual euphemism. :chicken::excited::rofl:

@Stromboli1

I truly think the key to marriage is compromise, but I also put a great deal of stock into the 1950's housewife mentality.. i can hear the hisses from females now, but it works for us.  I do not go out of my way to buy anything without asking him even though it's our money, and he does the same. This is done out of respect, courtesy and accountability.

If I want something I ask or mention I was thinking about buying (insert thing here) and he always says yes or go for it, or whatever.

We even have separate spaces we can sleep in because frankly I know he needs his space. He's very hard working at I don't see him but more then 3-4 days a month, so coming home he often needs a full day to totally decompress.  I love making his home look like a palace. I love making him happy, and vise versa. We discuss every little thing we do as a couple.  I like dressing up and looking nice for him and I like (almost all of the time) for him to take a more dominate roll in our relationship, I find fulfillment in domesticity. And if we're being honest we both love that we don't have to be around each other all the time. I think that's a big part of why our marriage has lasted so long and I'm not scared to say it..  I honestly think parts of women breaking away from the household to become independent could of heavily contributed to the decline of marriages over the last 50 years.  Men are cut from a certain cloth, as are women.... hopefully you'll get where I'm going with this.

@Sanni

I don't know a thing about the relationship so it's hard to say, but if I were betting I would say there might be some love there (tends to happen when you're together for awhile), but I also think they're both benefiting from her looks and his money.

They live in two different worlds with two different backgrounds.  He saw a beautiful woman, she saw a daddy figure who was willing to spoil her and help her financially (she's not the highest paid model, so I'm sure at times the struggle is real)... it's a win win for both. However if Xenia doesn't have depth to her past what we see on the surface, I don't see them lasting.

Who knows though, she could be eloquent, charming, witty, and able to hold her own enough to impress her husband, if not It'll be Xenia who has to change, her husband is older  and most people as they age become extremely set in their ways, plus he's intelligent and I'm sure knows exactly what he wants and doesn't want in relationships and family so I seriously think, any compromises you see from him will be short lived....

So Mrs Xenia if you aren't what I mentioned above then the ball is in your park, better learn to play the game quickly and efficiently or the dissolvement of the marriage will come.

20 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stromboli1

I truly think the key to marriage is compromise, but I also put a great deal of stock into the 1950's housewife mentality.. i can hear the hisses from females now, but it works for us.  I do not go out of my way to buy anything without asking him even though it's our money, and he does the same. This is done out of respect, courtesy and accountability.

If I want something I ask or mention I was thinking about buying (insert thing here) and he always says yes or go for it, or whatever.

We even have separate spaces we can sleep in because frankly I know he needs his space. He's very hard working at I don't see him but more then 3-4 days a month, so coming home he often needs a full day to totally decompress.  I love making his home look like a palace. I love making him happy, and vise versa. We discuss every little thing we do as a couple.  I like dressing up and looking nice for him and I like (almost all of the time) for him to take a more dominate roll in our relationship, I find fulfillment in domesticity. And if we're being honest we both love that we don't have to be around each other all the time. I think that's a big part of why our marriage has lasted so long and I'm not scared to say it..  I honestly think parts of women breaking away from the household to become independent could of heavily contributed to the decline of marriages over the last 50 years.  Men are cut from a certain cloth, as are women.... hopefully you'll get where I'm going with this.

I think it's beautiful. Compromise is indeed the key to marriage and also respect. You both respect each other needs and it's kind of amazing. I do not agree on the independent part because independence is very important to me -not over a man but in general- but your story could be a role model story for couples.

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Sanni

I don't know a thing about the relationship so it's hard to say, but if I were betting I would say there might be some love there (tends to happen when you're together for awhile), but I also think they're both benefiting from her looks and his money.

They live in two different worlds with two different backgrounds.  He saw a beautiful woman, she saw a daddy figure who was willing to spoil her and help her financially (she's not the highest paid model, so I'm sure at times the struggle is real)... it's a win win for both. However if Xenia doesn't have depth to her past what we see on the surface, I don't see them lasting.

Who knows though, she could be eloquent, charming, witty, and able to hold her own enough to impress her husband, if not It'll be Xenia who has to change, her husband is older  and most people as they age become extremely set in their ways, plus he's intelligent and I'm sure knows exactly what he wants and doesn't want in relationships and family so I seriously think, any compromises you see from him will be short lived....

So Mrs Xenia if you aren't what I mentioned above then the ball is in your park, better learn to play the game quickly and efficiently or the dissolvement of the marriage will come.

Thank you for the reply!

You mean you think that he doesn’t want kids and she probably does?

@Sanni

I honestly don't know.

If they want kids and their are no complications I can see her getting knocked up quickly, I mean he's 62(ish) so what's he waiting for? If they're waiting to get pregos then my best guess would be because he(they) want to see if the marriage will stand the test of time. 

On the other hand maybe neither of them may want kids. If he's 62  I'm sure he's had plenty of opportunities to get married in the past and have kids, and yet to my knowledge he doesn't have any.  If she wants kids, and he doesn't then that's just another issue that could hurt their relationship if he's unwilling to compromise.   Either way, I wish them all the luck, happiness and success.

37 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stromboli1

Wow you guys have a great thing going. :chicken::excited:

Other couples should take notes on how a successful & long lasting marriage works from you two. You guys are a team that know & respect each others limits & boundaries which is a key aspect in marriage.

I need decompressing time as well when I get home from work, I don't like getting attacked with questions, being asked to do this or that, etc.