Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

@Limerlight

I not making fun of you or the Wild, but what's up with the Wild? They are down 3-0.

FTFY

I suspect Dubnyk has a shoulder injury by the lack of movement in his glove shoulder. 

The rest just aren't showing up :idk: Suter is playing terrible, not much else to say

15 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

I suspect Dubnyk has a shoulder injury by the lack of movement in his glove shoulder. 

The rest just aren't showing up :idk: Suter is playing terrible, not much else to say

The Blues have only been the better team for like two periods yet they are up 3-0.

In other news the Canucks have the same amount of playoff goals as the Hawks do. :chicken::excited::rofl::laugh::yes::nicole::D  

12 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Ah the infamous job interview. :chicken::excited:

In your opinion, would you find it unbecoming & ungentlemanly if a guy that you thought was cute asked you to fuck since you don't date? It seems that you would rather be the one to initiate everything, right? :idk:

I'm more cerebral, so I like to chat women up. :chicken::excited::rofl:

Actually I think that a woman has already decided whether or not to sleep with you BEFORE the first or second date.  The dates are just foreplay or space for a woman to reject you, in case of anything else that she detects.

6 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

^ That is so not true :laugh: Maybe in some cases yeah. But in general? Lol please :rofl:

Then explain why the date happened in the first place if there was no/little sexual attraction if the entire date was not a ploy to recruit a platonic friend?

6 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Then explain why the date happened in the first place if there was no/little sexual attraction if the entire date was not a ploy to recruit a platonic friend?

Maybe because some people start out as friends and hang out (or "date", because a lot of people have a different opinion on what dating actually means) and then realize they are attracted to each other? Not everyone walks around thinking "oh yeah I wanna jump in bed with her/him", some maybe do, doesn't mean everyone does or that everything revolves around that.

10 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Maybe because some people start out as friends and hang out (or "date", because a lot of people have a different opinion on what dating actually means) and then realize they are attracted to each other? Not everyone walks around thinking "oh yeah I wanna jump in bed with her/him", some maybe do, doesn't mean everyone does or that everything revolves around that.

Note that I am not talking about religious prudes but people who engage in regular casual sex.

:rofl:Friends -- > relationship does not really happen much in real life.  

This means that there was not much interest in the two in the first place and obviously weak or zero sexual attraction from at least the female.

The overwhelming majority of cases, the "male friend" wants to have sex with the female.  Female and male sexuality have significant differences.

Basically I think your responses are wrong!

5 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Note that I am not talking about religious prudes but people who engage in regular casual sex.

:rofl:Friends -- > relationship does not really happen much in real life.  

This means that there was not much interest in the two in the first place and obviously weak sexual attraction from at least the female.

The overwhelming majority of cases, the "male friend" wants to have sex with the female.  Female and male sexuality have significant differences.

Basically I think your responses are wrong!

Maybe you have had different experiences then. I know people who met each other and were friends for a very long time, before becoming a couple and guess what? They're still together and definitely seem to be much happier than some of the things I have heard about people who jump in bed right after date 1 and then be together for a while (but then eventually break up because it didn't work out, when you ask them why the answer is usually the same, "I feel like I didn't really have an idea of who he/she was and where this relationship was going".)

5 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Maybe you have had different experiences then. I know people who met each other and were friends for a very long time, before becoming a couple and guess what? They're still together and definitely seem to be much happier than some of the things I have heard about people who jump in bed right after date 1 and then be together for a while (but then eventually break up because it didn't work out, when you ask them why the answer is usually the same, "I feel like I didn't really have an idea of who he/she was and where this relationship was going".)

You probably don't know the details of how "friends ---> relationship" because the idealism of the situation sounds implausible to me.  If the woman had low or zero sexual attraction and married her "friend", eg. marriage as a partnership than we are talking about a divorce or a stale marriage after the kids are grown, or before!

A marriage or a committed couple cannot thrive without strong sexual attraction.

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

You probably don't know the details of how "friends ---> relationship" because the idealism of the situation sounds implausible to me.  If the woman had low or zero sexual attraction and married her "friend", eg. marriage as a partnership than we are talking about a divorce or a stale marriage after the kids are grown, or before!

A marriage or a committed couple cannot thrive without strong sexual attraction.

What exactly are you trying to say with "you don't know the details of friends -> relationship"?? That I don't know how it works? Lol. Not every friendship OR relationship starts the same, believe it or not. Not all couples their story starts with "they jumped in bed after meeting 10 minutes earlier and they lived happily ever after". This wasn't even about marriage or children, my comment was about it absolutely not being true that a woman always knows BEFORE she even talks to a man if she wants to jump in bed with him or not. Sure it happens, but it definitely isn't the case all the time. 

5 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Men would be a lot better off if we didn't think about sex all the time.

I haven't been to a public library in a long time. In America usually weirdos only frequent public libraries.

That's cool that you date in your own way.

I think this is an urban myth.  I believed this myself for a while- but now I believe that women think about sex around as much as men do.  They only hide it better due to social conditioning and fear (more to lose from getting pregant, physically weaker and less physically aggressive).

In fact, women's fantasies are far more involved than mine (or men's) have ever been.  Men tend to think of having sex with lots of women and without much depth while female fantasies tend to be more complicated and kinky.