Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

^^ Think you could lighten up a bit, Pretty? :p 

On 3/23/2017 at 0:51 AM, Limerlight said:

Supposed to snow tonight maybe who the fuck knows :/ 

Snowed for ten minutes on Tuesday and nothing stuck, if you're tired of the snow you're welcome here ;) 

All of my lecturers for this one course are utter shite but at least it's all done in two weeks.

Going to be in extra in the new Avengers movie!! Or I've applied, anyway. The green screens are massive.

I always knew people who talk about media brainwashing you into stereotypical thinking of beauty are full of shit. :p 
Those studies show that already babies show a strong preference for people and faces adults deem attractive. They are more playful and in less distress around attractive people.
People can keep feeling morally superior and tell everybody not to be so superficial and to only look inside but know that it goes deeper... way deeper... 
Always nice to have science on your side! :smile:

Studies:

5 hours ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Snowed for ten minutes on Tuesday and nothing stuck, if you're tired of the snow you're welcome here ;) 

All of my lecturers for this one course are utter shite but at least it's all done in two weeks.

Going to be in extra in the new Avengers movie!! Or I've applied, anyway. The green screens are massive.

I'm never tired of the snow :ermm: I'd rather take snow and -30 (here) than +30 in a humidity laden climate

Tennessee bills teen to replace guardrail that killed her

:blink: 

LENOIR CITY, Tenn. — The state of Tennessee erroneously has billed a dead teen nearly $3,000 to replace the guardrail that killed her in a car crash in November.

Her flabbergasted father said that he not only would not pay but also contends that the model of guardrail that struck his daughter was poorly designed and dangerous.

10 hours ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

^ My bracket? Fucked.

Personally i wanted the Gators of course to make it this far I didn't think after some of the injuries that they would though :/ 

But to play South Carolina is an even bigger shock IMO

4 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Read the Elizabeth Turner & Gigi Paris threads for example.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, I just find it funny. :smile:

I stopped going to Gigi's thread because her die hard fans scare me like babs' fans

35 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

No... not at all :ermm: There's a difference between babs' thread crazy and Anastasiya Scheglova fan level

At least the latter seem to be not as intense compared to the others :mellow: / i like the latter they are good people

I've never been in the Babs thread.

The other threads are harmless, but funny.