Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 12/3/2017 at 7:01 AM, Stromboli1 said:

I didn't know Ewan McGregor's daughter was a model, Clara recently signed with Wilhelmina. :idk:

She doesn't look like her father AT ALL. Daddy is way better looking :rofl: 

15 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Ohhh, BZ model topics now have a preview pic of the model to the left of the names :hehe:

15 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Oh, I like that! :chicken: 

I like this idea too! A lot!

But it bugs me that the preview pics have different sizes and some of the pics chosen show their backs. I would have chosen only close ups, otherwise I find it pointless.

3 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

She doesn't look like her father AT ALL. Daddy is way better looking :rofl:

Maybe she's just like her daddy in the sense that she likes to show off her body. :rofl:

If you didn't know, Ewan has a pretty big lightsaber. :chicken::excited::rofl::D:yes:

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

:bellazon: 

I did it!

experienced part (a small part) of a Navy Seals workout for an hour. I feel sore, but so good! The worst part was running up and down stairs with a 20 pound belt attached to my waist and a backpack full of shit weighing 10 pounds. I also did these with my brother with 5 pound wrist weights on.  The best part of the work out was an the cycling and then the bubble bath at the end :rofl:  I give any man or woman who can such intensive workouts daily major props

4M8F94g.gif

I think for awhile I'm going to stick with fusion belly dance fours times a week, and swimming/cycling cause that was just too much for me.

15 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I did! I experienced part (a small part) of a Navy Seals workout for an hour. I feel sore, but so good! The worst part was running up and down stairs with a 20 pound belt attached to my waist and a backpack full of shit weighing 10 pounds. I also did these with my brother with 5 pound wrist weights on.  The best part of the work out was an the cycling and then the bubble bath at the end :rofl:  I give any man or woman who can such intensive workouts daily major props

16 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I think for awhile I'm going to stick with fusion belly dance fours times a week, and swimming/cycling.

Sounds really intense indeed! :chicken: 

Firt time you try it?

How much cycling you do?