Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

America's brightest? Comedian gets Yale University students to sign petition for the First Amendment to be repealed

• Ami Horowitz appears in the footage, speaking with students on campus and asking for their signatures
  • The students' faces have been blurred out
  • Horowitz claims in the video to have gotten more than 50 signatures in under one hour for the measure 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3363482/Video-shows-Yale-University-students-signing-petition-calling-Amendment-Constitution-repealed.html

^ Hmm, teach me how to play and u got a deal! :laugh: Oh, and one those killer sandwiches you showed me once. Dam those look amazing dude! :drool: 

19 minutes ago, Lyla said:

you got a Netflix today, don't be greedy

:whistle:

Well, a matching super car for you too :p That and a kick ass cat house for Puffy :D

2 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Powerball Jackpot at: $700,000,000 :o Officially the largest jackpot in U.S. history.

Already purchased my ticket even though I know the odds of winning are astronomically low to put it lightly :p

I wish I could win that in France because you do not pay taxes when you win the lottery :stormy: 

$700,000,000 all to myself

all mine

don't touch!

mine!

viewer.php_id=523705Mypreciousgollumlordortheringsohyesmineallminegoaway.gif

On 6/1/2016 at 5:32 PM, jj3 said:

Wake up Europe ! ...Or die... But do something at least.

If i was a tourist looking for a winter or summer destination for the next vacation, i wouldn't choose "Your'hope" ("your'rope"?) anymore...for now.