Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

There's also not the option anymore when you're on iphone/iPad to view the full site instead of mobile version. Since i always post things when i'm on those i would like to have the option back to watch the full site like before, so i can see everything.. It always was at the bottom of the page in the left corner?

10 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

There's also not the option anymore when you're on iphone/iPad to view the full site instead of mobile version. Since i always post things when i'm on those i would like to have the option back to watch the full site like before, so i can see everything.. It always was at the bottom of the page in the left corner?

+1 !!

Even if you request the desktop version, it returns the mobile version. 

+2 for the mobile thing

Another thing that bothers me is that when you click on a thumbnail image now (I'm talking about the images uploaded on an external hosting site), it doesn't open the image in a new tab but opens it in the same tab. So you have to 'right click' and 'open link in new tab' or you have to go back every time you click on a thumbnail. This used to happen only for images that were uploaded on bellazon and not for imgbox, imagebam etc.

And btw, I always thought that a function that would open pictures hosted on bellazon in a new tab instead of redirecting you to the BZ server on the same page, would be more convenient imo.

^ +2 !

Also there used to be the option when you were in the content you follow or any other page outside the thread, you could click on 'view latest unread' , this is gone now too or am i missing it? This was way easier, now i have to go back page by page to see whats all new, the 'view latest unread' was very easy to go true a thread.

I'm not sure what you're using to view content you follow but if you're on this page http://www.bellazon.com/main/discover/followed-content/ and you click the thread name it should take you directly to the last post. 

Edit: It doesn't take you to the last post, but directly to the comment you click, and they're displayed in the most recent order. 

Hey guys I reccomend you posting your questions about lost posts, site function etc. to either this thread (about lost posts)

Or this thread (General Questions and Concerns about the Site)

Maddog answers most questions posted there :) 

EDIT: Kind of cool when you paste a thread link it also gives you a thread preview.