Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Just a few (model related) random news:

-Kendra Spears is engaged to an Islamic Prince. Will she model more or less?

-Natasha poly reviewed herself to be quite pregnant, and will not be modeling for the time being.

-Kate Bock's thread has nothing new since SI

-I would really, appreciate new model recommendations.....

-Kate Bock's thread has nothing new since SI

Yes she does! :D Shes got a recent Galore and Glamour magazine editorial, as well as some catologue work. though it isn't much, it is something! :p I really like Kate, I feel like shes really underrated. I hope she gets more work :)

http://www.bellazon....k/page__st__120

^ I also liked her when by coincidence found new pics of her on a catalog site,and knew her name from Nightowl,I was so happy to know her name,she attracted me alot.I remember that I posted her new pics on her thread last week after I posted them first on my catalog thread.She's as you said really underrated.

Kendra Spears is engaged to an Islamic Prince.

OMG! I am stunned by the news: http://forums.thefas...ged-235401.html

He is 17 years older than her. Supermodels love millionaires.

They have to marry rich men,to be suitable for their kinds of lives,I don't think marrying the poor or ordinary men will work for them,nope.

Anyway such kinds marriages don't last for long,when interest fades away,it's over.

Congrats for both,wish they don't upset us and go last for long,it would be great then.

With marriages and models thing- I find it interesting that many top fashion models seek to marry the most prestigious and richest man (age 45- 60) they can find. These tendencies are encoded in the DNA of women of course, but still, the models take it farther than other privileged groups. There are a lot of wealthy single young men out there but the models go for those that are considerably older and have more power. Most of those guys are much wealthier or interesting than your average millionaire.

It looks like a very asymmetrical relationship, with a mature, probably very jaded adult marrying girls that are young enough to be their daughters.

-----------------

Yes she does! :D Shes got a recent Galore and Glamour magazine editorial, as well as some catologue work. though it isn't much, it is something! :p I really like Kate, I feel like shes really underrated. I hope she gets more work :)

Ah, you caught me there. I was on TFS...! I like Kate Bock too. She has a beautiful figure, but somehow the mood of the photoshoots she gets into doesn't really match her appearance. So I like her smily candid appearances more than her modeling. I feel the same way with Emily D.

They have to marry rich men,to be suitable for their kinds of lives,I don't think marrying the poor or ordinary men will work for them

Yes, I know. Models are usually ambitious and materialist.

Prince_Rahim.jpg

According to Forbes, his family is like twice as rich as the British royal family.

Ah, you caught me there. I was on TFS...! I like Kate Bock too. She has a beautiful figure, but somehow the mood of the photoshoots she gets into doesn't really match her appearance. So I like her smily candid appearances more than her modeling. I feel the same way with Emily D.

Yeah the styling on kate and some of her photoshoots is kinda off, like something is done that doesn't really flatter or make her stand out or anything. But then shes got a few like "WOW, why can't her other pics look like this?"

Agreed too, she looks cute in her candids <3

I'm so happy I visit this thread from time to time, otherwise I'd be late with these modelling news.

I didn't know Kendra Spears has a BA in Sociology, good for her. I don't see her modelling much more then, and not only because her fiancee is Muslim... if he's so rich she can 'sleep on money' as we say here, for the rest of her life.

And about the ceremony-I lol everytime I think of this tfs thread on Anja's wedding from two years ago, about why she had a crown on her head and if she's Polish she ~MUST be Catholic so why did she decide to marry Sasha in an orthodox church. Lmao AS IF she ever mentioned her religion (she didn't; being Polish and Catholic is such a quickly drawn assumption though) and based on her ealrier interviews anyone with more than 2 brain cells should guess that her family's not too religious. Or not at all.

What about Selezneva? "My man is supposed to be young, gorgeous, strong, rich, smart and Russian"-did her dreams come true? :D

oh and about other model marriage news, Magdalena Frackowiak is about to marry her fiancee, but they've been together froa bout 2 years now so it's not surprising. But surprising to Cult Icon, he's not an old man :p (Magda's fiancee that is)