Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

I hate Mittens with a passion that could never be described, not even with the quantifiable energy of a 1,000,000,000,000,000 suns. To be fair, I think he did alright. Not good. Not great. Alright.

As for Obama he could've done better. A lot better.

In the end though, I don't think the debate could have swayed anyone. Mittens still came off as a rich white christian Republican and Obama came off as democrat with the best intentions. If you liked Mitt you stayed that way, if you liked Obama you stayed with him too.

Alright, I didn't want it to turn this into something political, but Obama got his ass spanked bad last night. And I approve. Yes I'm one of those females who votes for a party that "dislikes" them <_< . Proud republican for 18 years... (except George W - we ignore him)

I grew up with politics in my family. One of my Uncles was a Senator, and another Governor (both Republican, and both did very well for their respective state)

^The difference was marginal in the debate last night...Romney was quick, and he said quite a few slick things, while Obama did struggle. Obama is a strong debater, but Romneys TV presence was much bigger, and he proved he is a strong debater as well. It was not Obamas night. I think many democrats can agree. Wonder how it will affect the polls?

So far numbers are showing a 5.3% voter change against Obama. And a couple of states that were hard pressed towards Obama have shifted into the neutral territory like Nevada after the debate. Overall Romney seems to be taking hold of the uncommitted voters and swaying them in his direction.

---- Now onto what I'm thinking atm.

From in 2009 to current - 5.4 trillion added to the debt. O.O In the last 4 years, the debt increased by more than it did in the previous 17 years. Thanks Obama, now kindly go fuck yourself. We don't need a lawyer running this country, we need someone who knows business. Because at the end of the day, that's all politics are. Money and Big Business...

^

As far as 08' goes, I've always 'preferred' Romney and his background over all other candidates. I disliked McCain and I strongly disliked Huckabee. I had issues, also, with Obama's plans for dealing with the recession. In my mind, a Romney presidency would be similar, in most respects, to the Clinton one.

However, as a human being, I like Obama more than Romney and far more than the rest of the Republicans and Libertarians.

So far numbers are showing a 5.3% voter change against Obama. And a couple of states that were hard pressed towards Obama have shifted into the neutral territory like Nevada after the debate. Overall Romney seems to be taking hold of the uncommitted voters and swaying them in his direction.

---- Now onto what I'm thinking atm.

From in 2009 to current - 5.4 trillion added to the debt. O.O In the last 4 years, the debt increased by more than it did in the previous 17 years. Thanks Obama, now kindly go fuck yourself. We don't need a lawyer running this country, we need someone who knows business. Because at the end of the day, that's all politics are. Money and Big Business...

my publicist was outraged about that. If you have been trolling/lurking around my youtube etc., I suggest you bugger off now. This is cyber-bullying, and I am appalled that it is not being taken more seriously, if not aided by information available only to a few.

Your publicist? Really? This is the internet if you cannot handle such things I suggest you quit now, how does one think a celebrity feels? Justin Bieber though I hate his guts is ridiculed, given death threats, harassed and everything else you can imagine. If it's someone on here, i guarantee there have been more interesting people that have come through that would be harassed and or followed, and they did not need a publicist to defend themselves or sort out their issues.